Sexstation Interactive / Webtv?

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
SexStation

Re: Sexstation Interactive / Webtv?

Post by SexStation »

Just tested the line myself, bizzel84, all worked fine but that doesn't help you. Some mobile and phone companies bar 098 premium rate calls and you will need to phone them to lift the bar :(

sex station tv sky 910
bluekiss sky 951
live xxx tv sky 957

http://www.sexstationtv.com
bizzle84

Post by bizzle84 »

Hi again finally got through to sexstation using the 69691 mobile number. Is there a number that works during the day as that one only offers offscreen babes during the day. Thnx
Ali
SexStation

Post by SexStation »

Hi Ali, Pleased it worked, phew! But the 69691 is the night time number for mobile callers, the number on top of the live show feed during the day is the only number we have, I will try and get a mobile shortcode in the mean time, remember the show is only live from 11am, Monday till Friday and thats when you can talk to all the Girls in the studio.

sex station tv sky 910
bluekiss sky 951
live xxx tv sky 957

http://www.sexstationtv.com
mrA

Post by mrA »

To the Sexstation team!!!

I have watched the stream, and think the concept is good, however I am guessing there is some sort of 3G link camera that is also used at the same time and set up in different position. This means that all too often the girls are a side view only, I can understand that for paying customers on this service, they must come as a priority. But when the girls are not on the 3G cam with customer, it would be nice if they focused a little more on the stream camera. For example, Twinkle spends the whole time with her side to the camera so we barely get to see anything we wouldn't be able to see on TV, which kind of negates the purpose of the stream.

I mean don't get me wrong, I like the concept. I just think it could be improved if the girls and a few in particular could pay more attention to the stream camera when they are not on a 3G call.

I mean lets face it, people want to see what they can't on TV, and with a girl that is constanly laying on her side and not showing anything explicit, it kind of ruins it.
NeilUK

Post by NeilUK »

The live feed of Sex Station is now added to my new site thanks to their affiliate programme

As I type this the rather delectable Karina is looking as stunning as ever!

http://www.celebritiesrus.com/blog
KALEL

Post by KALEL »

Theres i don't get about that show, but how come they still don't show more of anything or why you can't still here whats going on. I know that on sky you couldn't seem or hear anything because of rules on showing or hearing anything on the tv, but i thought the rules over the internet were different and how come they don't seem to have different girls on there, its always the same ones.
Johnnyboy 22

Post by Johnnyboy 22 »

Is there full nudity on here or not.
NeilUK

Post by NeilUK »

On my site its a live stream of what is on channel 910, or sometimes a recording of what was on channel 910 you won't see explicit there because its also on TV. The stream I used on my site does include sound aswell but its just a free stream that Cellcast made available. You can't expect explicit stuff on a free stream especially one that is also on TV

http://www.celebritiesrus.com/blog
mrA

Post by mrA »

Quote NeilUK

"On my site its a live stream of what is on channel 910, or sometimes a recording of what was on channel 910 you won't see explicit there because its also on TV. The stream I used on my site does include sound aswell but its just a free stream that Cellcast made available. You can't expect explicit stuff on a free stream especially one that is also on TV"

That is the point, the day time stream is not on TV at all! From 11.30 am to 8.30 pm, it is just on the web feed, so they can show whatever they want.

However, most of the girls spend most of the time at a side on view to the camera, right now I think it is Kittykatt on, and although she is showing some pussy from the side and a little from the front, when she lays head on to the camera, she has her hand covering it up.

For years, these channels blame ofcom and even on the day stream when there is no control over what they show, they seem to still be censuring the show.

Sexstation TV, can you tell me why she has to cover her pussy when the stream is not going out on TV? I'm sorry but I really don't understand???