natalie heck

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
Tony__T

Re: natalie heck

Post by Tony__T »

Hmmm well it's been removed by the mods, so presumably it was something 'not to be discussed'...
ATS

Post by ATS »

Gemma Parker wrote:

> Yes she is from Sunny Bradford, I'm from Ossett lol

Many thanks. Though I'm sure you're enough to brighten up Ossett
Who needs the sun to shine?
Tony__T

Post by Tony__T »

I've wondered that myself. Never met the girl (God I wish!) but she's as cute as a button, stunning to look at, gives her all in her performances and is making a big name for herself in the States.

Preferred her before the tit job and could do without the silly change of name, but overall I agree - what's not to love?
Will Hagen

Post by Will Hagen »

F-ing hell Gemma! It's a small world.

I'm from Ossett too!

I bet you had your first under aged drink in the Thorntree like everyone else in town.

Cheers

Will Hagen

Looking for models. Contact me at willhagen@hotmail.com
Johnnyboy 22

Post by Johnnyboy 22 »

Just my opinion but the tit implants shes had hasnt done her any favours. I remember the days when she was doing Fiona Cooper stuff under the name Jenny and Suburban Amateur Material. But sadly it seems if you wanna crack America you have to be plastic. Do yurself a favour Natalie get rid of the plastic and go back to the way u were.