annoyed at sportxxxbabes

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
ihavealittlewilly

annoyed at sportxxxbabes

Post by ihavealittlewilly »

phoned up for a chat with the stunning angel long tonight,but instead got an other girl who i assumed was rennee(stunning in her own right)-but angel was the only girl onscreen??? then a while later angel picked up the mic and said she would be changing at 01.00-my watch was at the back of 2??? whats going on lol???

http://sportxxxbabes.tv/homepage
MegaTon

Re: annoyed at sportxxxbabes

Post by MegaTon »

Website is screwed up as well. The repeat the show from the following night after 11 pm. And last week they tried out a webcam services that lasted 2 or 3 nights and then dumped!
Arginald Valleywater

Post by Arginald Valleywater »

And they are now repeating so called live shows. Due to a fault with my SKY system I am not paying for box office. I watched 2 shows in a week and it was the same show. Live my arse. And a breach of the trades descriptions act methinks.
blackjaques

Post by blackjaques »

I watched a live show a few nights ago. It was my first for about 8 months or so. The screen had a black horizontal band at the bottom (just leaving a bit of viewing underneath it). I thought that, at first, there was something wrong with my signal but it became apparent that this was a "child protector" device. I've never seen anything like it before on U.K. television.
Censorship is getting worse by the day, you know.