Antonia/Tammy b/g

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
sbm

Antonia/Tammy b/g

Post by sbm »

don't suppose there's been any progress on either girl has there? A forum search shows loads of old messages about this subject for both Tammy Oldham and Antonia Stokes, but there doesn't seem to be any new info.
noddy

Re: Antonia/Tammy b/g

Post by noddy »

Ian King
Trumpton

Post by Trumpton »

noddy wrote:

> Here is a link to Antonia;

> Here is a link to Tammy;

Both clickable now.

IG

Post by IG »

No offence mate but it's been posted on here many, many times that Tammy won't be doing b/g. Yes I'm sure it would be great but it ain't going to happen so why keep asking the question?
sbm

Post by sbm »

In all fairness mate, the last thing I read on here was that Tammy might do it - and that was a post from some time ago! What's the harm in trying to find out?

Oh, and thanks for the links!
Markymark1971

Post by Markymark1971 »

Well I had the great privilege of meeting Tammy last night at Decadence and talked to her about that. She said she would consider it but it would depend on her meeting someone that she wanted to perform with. So latest news is that it isn't an impossibility! Can I also take the opportunity to say that Tammy really is, quite frankly, wonderful in every way shape and form and what you see with her on the box/in scenes is what you get in real life - bubbly, fun, and cute as a button !happy!.
IG

Post by IG »

She certainly is great. Maybe you're right and it will happen but personally I would be very surprised. Would be some lucky bastard if it does. Her saying it's a possibility keeps people wondering about it I guess.......