ATT Sexstation

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
ihavealittlewilly

ATT Sexstation

Post by ihavealittlewilly »

has anyone else noticed that the sexstation web player has been playing in loop for well over a month now?? please sexstation if your reading can you fix it??

thanks

http://www.sexstationtv.com/tvstream.php

crystal,ella,dannielle,tammy and some girl in a bodystocking every night?

SexStation

Re: ATT Sexstation

Post by SexStation »

This is the recording of the actual live show on 910 for people who may have missed the previous nights free to air show during the day, it is also a free to non members to watch. We are fixing this steam but thanks ihavealittlewilly for pointing it out, we are on the case. Don't forget the Green room camera for members, this shows you a lot more and we have also just added Crystal Pinks first GG with Tammy to the site, this is a must for all to watch.

sex station tv sky 910
bluekiss sky 951
live xxx tv sky 957

http://www.sexstationtv.com
mrA

Post by mrA »

SexStation wrote:

> This is the recording of the actual live show on 910 for people
> who may have missed the previous nights free to air show during
> the day, it is also a free to non members to watch. We are
> fixing this steam but thanks ihavealittlewilly for pointing it
> out, we are on the case. Don't forget the Green room camera
> for members, this shows you a lot more and we have also just
> added Crystal Pinks first GG with Tammy to the site, this is a
> must for all to watch.
>
>
>

Being a recent member of the site I have to say I am somewhat disappointed, especially with the greenroom! It is mainly empty especially after 12'o clock, and when there is a girl in there it seems to be one of the tame ones who are not willing to show anymore than they will on the main show, so it kind of negates the point from the outset.
Also many of the vids are short and are simply strips that actually show nothing that also couldn't be seen on the main show, and as for the "live sex-show", site members still have to pay full price to watch it and last nights was a total of about 25 minutes for six pounds, which is very undersized and overpriced by anyone?s standards. With a fantastic cast of girls at your disposal, it seems you have had some good ideas for the site, but have failed to follow them through and once again greed has won through.

I guess my main plight has been mentioned, the green room, it is way underused and it's quite unfair advertising something that is mostly empty and the view in the most being a sofa with nobody on it!

I have to say I will not be renewing my contract as at the moment there is simply not enough on offer to influence me to do so!
ihavealittlewilly

Post by ihavealittlewilly »

thats great that the stream has been fixed,i can start calling the show again :)

any chance of streaming the bluekiss and livexxx channels aswell anytime soon?
wayne01

Post by wayne01 »

anyone know where i can get any pics of chrystal she is so sexy
Crystalpink1983

Post by Crystalpink1983 »

Hi Wayne you can get pictures of me on the sex station website or numerous other sites that i have worked for.

You can also see my first g/g with tammy and soon to be my g/g with rio.

Crystal

www.crystalpink.co.uk

Crystal Pink
wayne01

Post by wayne01 »

Thanks Crystal you are the best babe of all time in my eyes
Crystalpink1983

aw thankyou hunny

Crystal

Crystal Pink
wayne01

Post by wayne01 »

Hi Crystal now we have virgin instead of sky dont get to see a lot of you on tv i the moment i really miss you, Do you have any photos you can send me or even a signed one i dont want to sound cheeky,
ps it really made my day knowing you personally had replied to me yesterday keep up the great work love Wayne xxx
Crystalpink1983

Aw thank you wayne was really sweet of you. I will see what i can do about sending you a picture. i know that you can apply though the website or you an text the show pic. crystal to 69069 and then you get sent a signed one.

as all my pictures i do not have the rights to.

Regards

Crystal xxxxx

Crystal Pink