donna marie

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
ATS

Re: donna marie

Post by ATS »

I believe she is now producing/directing films
MAI Productions

Post by MAI Productions »

Thats right, Donna directed her first film Donnas Dirty Dozen Pt1 with us then We did Xperi-Mental which she also directed

<http://www.madatit.com>
Trumpton

Post by Trumpton »

MAI Productions wrote:

> Thats right, Donna directed her first film Donnas Dirty Dozen
> Pt1

Which is brilliant. !love!

I read that Donna was/is going to direct Donna's Dirty Dozen Part 2. Any news on this?

hiwatt

Post by hiwatt »

And you can catch her right now at bluebirdfilms.com in MOTORBIRDS, also coming soon in MURDER MYSTERY WEEKEND and DONNA DARES. You've also got her in SNATCH OF THE DAY at Bluebird's Doll Theatre Label. Enjoy !
Cenobitez

Post by Cenobitez »

I'm going to like what this signals to me :P

It is said that both love and truth walk hand in hand. But if the need is great enough, can we learn to love a lie?
hiwatt

Post by hiwatt »

She anounced her retirement at UKAFA 2006, and she hasn't done any BB films since then. She might have done for others ?
funessex

Post by funessex »

You'll find some of Donna on my site, yes really, in fact I think theres one of Donna with a massive facial in the free gallery or blog !

<http://www.phils-angels.co.uk>
Pancho

Post by Pancho »

Such a shame shes stopped acting, one of the very few who actually seemed to relish the sex...