Who's watched Bluebird ?

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
Psl

Re: Who's watched Bluebird ?

Post by Psl »

colonel wrote:

> Guess I walked into that one..my apologies to you.
No apology needed.
beewilson

Post by beewilson »

Hi just thought I?d sign here to let everyone know something. I just purchased a few scenes and am extremely pissed at ?5 pound a pop. The scene I downloaded wasn?t even the one advertised. I know I picked the right one as it?s a Michelle Thorne scene and even on the preview image you can tell its her. So basically I have ended up paying for something I didn?t want. I would have sent an email to them if I could find a link to some sort of customer service.
Androm

Post by Androm »

Personally, I'll stick with Jack's POV 9 which I happened to get free. Stoya is so sexy!

hiwatt

Post by hiwatt »

The technical guys have told me there was a reference problem with that scene. Support are in touch with Bee Wilson and will arrange for a completely free download of the scene you wanted. Please keep the one you already received with BB's compliments and apologies for the inconvenience. With best wishes from BB customer support.
one eyed jack

Post by one eyed jack »

Good for you Zombie.

Btw I've never lived in a council flat and my birds were always well done up. LOL

www.realcouples.com
www.onemanbanned.com
www.linkmojo.me/realcouples
www.twitter.com/realcouples
www.facebook.com/realcouples
one eyed jack

Post by one eyed jack »

Oh and you re entitled to think my sites are shit as well. I wont issue any legal proceedings.

www.realcouples.com
www.onemanbanned.com
www.linkmojo.me/realcouples
www.twitter.com/realcouples
www.facebook.com/realcouples
Sam Slater

Post by Sam Slater »

[quote]Oh and you re entitled to think my sites are shit as well. I wont issue any legal proceedings.[/quote]

Which means you can take criticism on the chin.....like normal people. Good man.

[i]I used to spend a lot of time criticizing Islam on here in the noughties - but things are much better now.[/i]