Adult Channel uncut

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
john_locke

Adult Channel uncut

Post by john_locke »

Hi,

Does anyone know if its possible to get hold of the uncut shows of Adult Channel titles like Banged Up, Star Whores, Ally McSqueal etc...

I know you can get hold of uncut episodes of Class Action 2.

JLocke
Pancho

Re: Adult Channel uncut

Post by Pancho »

I'd like to get hold of some old shows that I knew weren't hardcore from those channels too...

Fanny Go Lightly
Linda Leigh (Oral Tales was it?)
Trumpton

Post by Trumpton »

Have you tried R18shop?

blackjaques

Post by blackjaques »

I'd like to buy a copy of Ally Mcsqueal, R18, too. It features the gorgeous but now, sadly, retired Sadie Leech. It's available in 18 Cert. but not, as far as I know, at R18 even though it does exist in that format (T.A.C. showed a few episodes a couple of years ago when they went full R18 on g/g). Seems strange that none of the classic g/g series are available in R18 (I think that some wern't filmed hardcore though).
They were produced by Big Jim so is there anyone out there with info please?
Alex L

Post by Alex L »

As Trumpton said, we do have some of the Adult Channel series: from when Hot Rod were releasing them.

Now that 'Simply' aka 'Loadxxx' have taken over the Hot Rod titles following Hot Rod's demise, perhaps they have plans to release some more?

alex

[url=http://bgafd.co.uk/cgi-bin/magpie/do/display.cgi?product-sku=2048&category-sku=3]R18 Shop - Speedy Shipping - BGAFD readers 5 Star Rating[/url]
DiscoStu

Post by DiscoStu »

Hi,

There are indeed plans to release some more TAC shows on DVD this year. As for what ones and when I can't say yet.

A vague answer yes, but an answer nonetheless...

:)