Who's watched Bluebird ?

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
hiwatt

Re: Who's watched Bluebird ?

Post by hiwatt »

We ran a targeted 1 to 1 marketing campaign in the last quarter of 2007.
hiwatt

Post by hiwatt »

I presume from the channel listing that there will be 24/7 movie content available for customers on a monthly subscription fee. WE ARE NOT PLANNING A SUBSCRIPTION BASED SERVICE FOR THE CHANNELS OR LABELS. Thanks for your post.
Sam Slater

Post by Sam Slater »

Where? China?

[i]I used to spend a lot of time criticizing Islam on here in the noughties - but things are much better now.[/i]
hiwatt

Post by hiwatt »

"if any points are raised they tend to answer them without making people feel like they should not be asking". Excuse us, but our very first post in the first Forum thread raising practical issues said (in summary): 'Thank you. We are listening carefully to what you say. We agree with certain points made. We intend to address others.' Every Forum reader will know that this is respectful responsiveness, which shows consideration for the Contributor. Where a Contributor indulges in gratuitous abuse, or runs an obvious agenda, BB (as any other member) is entitled to respond with reasonable force. Let's be clear about this. Anyone is entitled to say that they don't like our or anyone else's content. No argument. Taste is taste. Unfortunately for those few who are determined to call everything by BB 'rubbish' (except the content !), there are now appearing posts by independent consumers which disagree and endorse the content.
hiwatt

Post by hiwatt »

Amy did somewhere between 3 and 5 pre-BB scenes, none in the UK. As you can see from the site, scenes from her first Star movie MOUNTIE BOUNTY will be out soon, and these will be followed by GALLERY. You will also be able to see her in other titles. Similarly with Delta. The site is currently showing around 10% of our already recorded content. So there's plenty more to look forward to. And you'll be able to see scenes we recorded last year from almost every 2008 AVN award winner, in our releases over the next few months. The most popular girl by downloads on the first weekend's figures was Cindy Behr, followed by Kit & Kat (who just went down a storm at the AVN's - as you'll see on the Eyecandy Events page soon). We're very interested to see the BGAFD fans' top five rankings. Who's going to be the top five Contract Stars this week ?
lizaRD3

Post by lizaRD3 »

"who just went down a storm at the AVN's"
Query returned 0 entries on AVN.com for the term "bluebird films".
(There is a dildo called Baby Bluebird, that's the only hit for Bluebird...)

Unless you meant: [Kit&Kat Lee] who just went down on Storm at the AVN's
That makes sense, lol

hiwatt

Post by hiwatt »

Maybe you should watch the show footage
one eyed jack

Post by one eyed jack »

Why? We all know theres nothing wrong with your footage. I'm sure its great. We all know who is in your camp and expect othing less than good stuff.

Its funny, how a company with 27,000 members wastes its time winding people up on this little space called the BGAFD. You never see Score or David Sullivan on here wasting time on how great they are.

You have problems with your website. If you didnt a lot of folk wouldnt have complained. Simple.

www.realcouples.com
www.onemanbanned.com
www.linkmojo.me/realcouples
www.twitter.com/realcouples
www.facebook.com/realcouples