JUlie Brown

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
dids858

Re: JUlie Brown

Post by dids858 »

Oh those great days on Men & Motors. Two sexy women. What does Karen do these days.
malcb

Post by malcb »

Hi Cenobitez. I think Julie who used to be in the UK Centrefolds is a goddess. Any chance you could get thos more recent pictures of her on here please. If you have anything of Karen too that would be really tops. Thanks in anticipation.
daveypb24

Post by daveypb24 »

found this..i think this is the girl you are talking about...very

just like to look at the lovely ladies, especially that adele stephens, god damn them titties are fine.
malcb

Post by malcb »

Thanks Davey if you have any more Julie stuff I'd be really interested. Still hoping that Cenobitez might come up with something.
Cenobitez

Post by Cenobitez »

Karen didnt answer her phone (either of them) when I called her.

I do know her website email does actually go to her tho, so maybe email her via it ?

She should also be able to give ya more info on Julie, I'll try calling her tomorrow see if she'll answer. :)

It is said that both love and truth walk hand in hand. But if the need is great enough, can we learn to love a lie?
Smithy

Re: JUlie Brown link

Post by Smithy »

Probably a repost

Mikeyjh

Re: JUlie Brown link

Post by Mikeyjh »

Thanks Smithy - never seen those pics before !
UK centrefolds on Men & Motors was great viewing - Julie, Leah Harper and Helen Benoist was amazing viewing.

Mikey