JUlie Brown

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
Cenobitez

Re: JUlie Brown

Post by Cenobitez »

Yeah, She got a husband with the coolest name in the world, a son with an unusual name, and I think but not sure, think she has a daughter now.

One of my old bosses is Karen Baggoley, and Julie is a good friend of hers, so ran into Julie with Karen a few times.

I'll probably speak to Karen in the next few weeks, IF i remember i'll ask :)

Julie however still looks HOT!!!! smoulderingly so infact. I think I may have some images from about a year ago, I'll have to look when I'm on my file server. Its currently performing a back up (1.85TB remaining).

It is said that both love and truth walk hand in hand. But if the need is great enough, can we learn to love a lie?
colonel

Post by colonel »

Don't confuse her with megahot MILF Midland newbie Julie Brown....
James not Bond

Post by James not Bond »

I have had the pleasure of megahot MILF newbie Julie Brown...

She is fucking hot!!

<http://www.ukgirlsvod.com/index.php?vod=220050&>
colonel

Post by colonel »

Just a bit!
colonel

Post by colonel »

Cenobitez

Post by Cenobitez »

I couldnt tell you :(

You mean this Julie Brown don't you ? (with Karen Baggoley here).

[img]http://www.bodmod.tv/images/tn_S1I65221.jpg[/img]

This was taken a few years ago, I think I have some more recent ones but I'd have to look. I also can't remember exactly when Karen was my boss either :(

It is said that both love and truth walk hand in hand. But if the need is great enough, can we learn to love a lie?