Sportbabesxxx - what happened to the action?

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
engerland

Re: Sportbabesxxx - what happened to the action?

Post by engerland »

The problem is that at present there are 15-20 channels that are now producing exactly the same programming because the guidelines are so strict, so you'd expect that some of the smaller channels will struggle to stay afloat if the situation doesn't change.

Don't see why they can't just encrypt the channels but keep them free-to-view so that anybody that wants to watch just has to flick in the parental code before they watch - everybodies happy, job done!
Mysteryman

Post by Mysteryman »

Sorry engerland, that wouldn't satisfy the guys at the Office for Censoring Obscene Material
Jacques

Post by Jacques »

The fact that there is nothing in UK Law to prevent R18 equivalent material from being broadcast, doesn't stop Office for Censoring Obscene Material.

quis custodiet ipsos custodes
KALEL

Back stage

Post by KALEL »

I've always wondered what goes back stage on these channels like babestation, babecentral etc etc. doe any one know?
Maf2468

Post by Maf2468 »

But what OFCOM has done makes no sense, switch to Playboy 1 and you can watch simulated sex scenes, Movies 24,Bravo,Scifi channel and even ch5's programming, it seems if you call it Educational or a Documentry, and you can get away with anything.

Chuck de Head
cherry962

Re: Back stage

Post by cherry962 »

iv read whot most of u have wrote and we all agree, sky tv will not do a red button on our channels as if we go off air they can then sell the channel on! the management have got some new and great idears there putting together, so it may not be all bad. we did have to wear 2 pairs of thongs as when we was allowed to put our hands in our thongs sometimes a quick glimpse of minkey would be seen!joke whots the problem, we work hard to try to give u whot u wont i find it embarsing says to ppl i cant rub etc! the rules may losen up but it they dont new thing r on the horizon!!

check me out www.sexstationtv.com cherry yay love it xxxx
blackjaques

Post by blackjaques »

cherry, with the free-to-air "Babe" channels there's always going to be disagreements over what's acceptable or not with the authorities and, personally, I'm not that "fussed" on them. however, when it comes to Pay-per-View, I expect, as an adult of nearer 50 than 40 years of age, to see full-on adult entertainment. The fact that Sportxxx in encrypted form was toned down to less eroticism than Bravo etc is appalling. Are we a better society for this?
cherry962

Post by cherry962 »

i no the girls from the sport think its crap! the job is getting a lot harder as the limits of whot u can do, but i agree if your paying and put a pin in whots the problem!

check me out www.sexstationtv.com cherry yay love it xxxx
Ron T. Storm

Post by Ron T. Storm »

Ah ha hello Cherry. How are you girl? You having to tone it down? Knowing you when we first did a shoot and you and Angel D stood on by balcony and flashed to my neighbours - I nearly had a heart attack. lol.

Stormchild69

Ron T. Storm

Post by Ron T. Storm »

Quote: 'get them cut off...' - now that's a bit extreme - castration. lol

Stormchild69