Angel Long...

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
Pancho

Angel Long...

Post by Pancho »

Whats she up to these days?

Need some new material I'm wearing out the old stuff from the filthy mouthed long-legged lovely...
spunkie

Re: Angel Long...

Post by spunkie »

There were rumours of a new website. Very much would like to see that, Angel remains the Uks best performer!
Trumpton

Post by Trumpton »

Apparently the current 'Angel Long' website is being upgraded.

Makaris

Post by Makaris »

Surely she's been setting up hasn't she? That's what she's been saying on her myspace blog over the last few months - but I'm not sure that it's been going very smoothly.

IG

Post by IG »

For what's it's worth - she's on Channel 923 now
Lucifer Sam

Post by Lucifer Sam »

She does a lot of webcam stuff at the moment doesn't she? She sometimes advertises it on this site.

Anyway, are you sure you're not worn out watching her?! I know I usually am whenever I see one of her scenes!! !nuts!

Angel Long

Post by Angel Long »

Hi people,

Thought I should say hi and let you know whats going on .

Yes I have been shooting still, mainly for myself but also with Dreamlight and a few other companies.

I will be having a relaunch to my web site very soon. It's taken a lot longer than I imagioned but hey it takes as long as it takes. My new designed site should be launched very soon hopefully. The whole site has had a going over , so hopefully we shall all like it. I know I do and I'm really pleased because it so less complicated and so much more sexier than my current site. So all I can say is watch this spot and thanks for being patient. All will be revealed. I havn't been talking about it that much as I didn't want to seem like it was going on for ever. ( It does seem like that to me thou !!!! Just want it up now )

As for streamgirls, well thats just a project in the making. Once all the little bits are sorted I can tell you more. As we havn't actually launched any thing yet. As soon as I know more I will let you know.

Hope this helps boys

Have a sexy one

LOve

Angel xx
<http://www.angellongxxx.com>

My official personal site owned and ran by me ..... Angel Long
Easter Egg

Post by Easter Egg »

There is also a guest performance of Angel Long in a double blowjob on the bonus disc of "Virtual Sex With Michelle B".
Pancho

Post by Pancho »

Angel Long wrote "Just want it up now"

Never a truer word spoke in innocence...

Good luck with the site, will definately have a sign up...