Teresa May recent pics???

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
english glamour

Re: Teresa May recent pics???

Post by english glamour »

i photographed Teresa about two years ago, she is brilliant. very very good model and helpful.

she then had a baby the following year, so i don`t know if she is retired or not.

i`ve also watched a video of her sucking wanking and fucking cock. so what do you mean by not done hardcore? confused.

Matt

just another glamour photographer looking for models to work with
Arginald Valleywater

Post by Arginald Valleywater »

And prey Matt where is this video? With the launch codes for Trident Missiles, up a Yeti's arse, in Newcastle's trophy cabinet?
english glamour

Post by english glamour »

go to google. type in `teresa takes 10" ` click on search and take your pick from any of the search returns

just another glamour photographer looking for models to work with
John.h2

Post by John.h2 »

"Teresa Takes 10" has been discussed many times on this Forum and every post that I have seen states that there is no penetration.

A "search" of the Forum will show these discussions but here's one for starters; .

bobafetish

Post by bobafetish »

as they say, "proof is in the pudding"

until proven otherwise, its a rumor. I was fooled by one scene of the movie when it looked like she was giving him a bj on the table. but she messed up when she took her hand away and his cock was flat as a board. so she she she was holding it flat down and bobbing her head.

sorry, cant fool me!
bobafetish

Post by bobafetish »

bobafetish wrote:

> as they say, "proof is in the pudding"
>
> until proven otherwise, its a rumor. I was fooled by one scene
> of the movie when it looked like she was giving him a bj on the
> table. but she messed up when she took her hand away and his
> cock was flat as a board. so she she she was holding it flat
> down and bobbing her head.
>
> sorry, cant fool me!

show us proof in video or picture form. then we'll believe you.
Alex

You actually thought that was hardcore?

Post by Alex »

Hang on a minute, did you actually think Teresa takes 10" was a hardcore film? Jan Ravens is more hardcore on "Dead Ringers" when she impersonates Nigella Lawson.
douglaslad

Post by douglaslad »

I have attended a few shows where both Teresa and Vida appeared and I must say Vida was by far the better performer, not alone that but she was also the more friendly and likeable of the two. Teresa May was a complete bore, certainly not in Vida's class.

JC

Re: You actually thought that was hardcore?

Post by JC »

I can't believe this is being discussed again. Theresa doing hardcore is the most perpetuated myth with the least evidence going

She was great back in the day tho