fake sites

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
CarmelMoore

fake sites

Post by CarmelMoore »

Hello,
Please can I just make people aware I do not have a promo or paid website,
there are 2 websites made by same person that are not me so please do not join www.carmelmoore.com and www.carmelmoore.net
I hopefully will be doing my own officail site soon...
if any one wants to help me!!!
and it will be alot better then these two!!!xxx
Bob Singleton

Re: fake sites

Post by Bob Singleton »

Nas, given the .com site says it's your official site, I would suggest getting a lawyer involved; especially if you're going to do your own site.

If you've nothing to do with it, it can't be your official site. there may even be a way of getting them to relinquish the domain name to you to stop them further exploiting your name without your permission.

"But how to make Liverpool economically prosperous? If only there was some way for Liverpudlians to profit from going on and on about the past in a whiny voice."

- Stewart Lee
Terry_S

Post by Terry_S »

The .com is obviously not an 'official' site because it merely consists of affiliate links to other sites. I'm assuming that official sites would consist of more than that. What is strange is that they have a 'booking' link - why would they want that and what would they do with booking enquires?
http://terrysperm.com
colonel

Post by colonel »

Jethro Tull had someone set up www.jethrotull.com as a sex site!

They had to make do with www.j-tull.com- but got their site back and damages after going to international intervention: I seem to think a body of the United Nations may be involved?
myson

Post by myson »

Carmel,

If you don't know already, take a look here and it will tell you who has registered the .com site.

And here for who has registered the .net site.

Myson

colonel

Post by colonel »

Apparently two different companies in the US.
Harry Hardon

Post by Harry Hardon »

Nas / Carmel,

What kinda help do you need for the site?

HH

Amateur male - professional in outlook : met the likes of Carmen Moore, Stella Cox, Renee Richards, Tamara Grace, Tiffany Kingston, Loz Lorrimar - all of film :)
CarmelMoore

Post by CarmelMoore »

the guy that is doing it, I know and he replys to the emails not all but some and he forwards some on to me but deletes half the email so I can't reply!!!
CarmelMoore

Post by CarmelMoore »

Need everything!!
film,make etc...
uncle bob

Post by uncle bob »

Hi carmel,

You r up 4 a shoot soon?

You can see from post here (12th Aug) entitled "Shoot with Uncle Bob" that i have worked with lots of the top girlies and they all enjoyed their shoots.

lol
UB xx