In Bed With Faith/Faith Exposed

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
chatterji

In Bed With Faith/Faith Exposed

Post by chatterji »

I love this girl but, obviously, am mainly interested in the hardcore element.

Anyone joined Faith Exposed? If so, can you download her movies or is it only streaming?

Cheers for all help.
Smithy

Re: In Bed With Faith/Faith Exposed

Post by Smithy »

No can't help you but you can see some clips here

Vincent

Post by Vincent »

Nice solo scene of her here...best one for a while.

As for Faith Exposed, I was a little disappointed. Some interesting videos, but they're done on one camera and seem a bit 'home made'.
shaun mcmanus

Post by shaun mcmanus »

pleased you like the fetishbyanna pics, there is also a solo video that we done on there as well as more solo stuff on www.ukglamourstarlets.com
faith is also due to be published in one of the paul raymond publcations on the 7th of sept (not sure if it will be mayfair, mens world or men only) you may have to keep your eyes peeled on that one
http://www.adultwork.com/1982855
chatterji

Post by chatterji »

Cheers for that, Smithy.

Her material's a bit frustrating because none of its well shot. Still, fantastic assets!
Vincent

Post by Vincent »

Well that's good news to hear she's doing some more stuff. I always thought she could be the next Lindsey Dawn McKenzie given the right exposure.
wolfman

Post by wolfman »

Dont join the website as it is a waste of money due to her splitting with her husband the site has'nt been updated since christmas.
Venger

Post by Venger »

As far as i'm aware, Faith (or whoever looks after her interests) has nothing more to do with Faith Exposed and now concentrates on InbedwithFaith