Louise Hodges

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
Scotty30

Re: Louise Hodges

Post by Scotty30 »

She really does, her work in buttman alone still has me rising to attention. speaking of which ,whatever happened to the rest of the cast from that flick, sarah walker (the short haird blonde) for one !love!

Alex

Post by Alex »

Louse has a marvellous behind but I think the most incredible arse of all human existence belonged to a dominatrix in London called Tanith Au Set. It was pert yet full and womanly.
number 6

Post by number 6 »

I remember seeing Louise in a great film dubbed in German that i bought from soho years and years ago. She played a nurse working in a hospital and it had some amazing scenes in it. Janey Lamb was in it too and other brit actresses. Wish i had it now and wish i had seen more of Louise's films she is such a sexy lady.
Trumpton

Post by Trumpton »

It was called 'Sperma Klink'. I too had this movie on VHS, but I lent it to a friend who never returned it!!

JayTell

Louise Hodges/Sperma Klinik

Post by JayTell »

I have this on dvd. It is the genuine dvd with menus & extras mail me if interested.

JT
crower

Re: Louise Hodges/Sperma Klinik

Post by crower »

I wouldn't mind seeing it
honeyboy

tanith au set

Post by honeyboy »

i have nearly all the old vixen and mistress magazines. I have to agree she really had the most amazing arse. You say she appeared in a film, do you know any details and if it is still available.

Great shame they never videod any of the sessions for these mags. Photos were excellent

bigdaddy