Where can I get Dare Devils???

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
botman

Where can I get Dare Devils???

Post by botman »

I'm a huuuuuuuuge fan of dogging diaries, especially the one with jane berry in.
Anyone know where I can get hold of dare devils???
Jacques

Re: Where can I get Dare Devils???

Post by Jacques »

Enjoy.
quis custodiet ipsos custodes
Ned

Post by Ned »

Really good that is. My first experience of Isabel Ice and quite an unforgettable one, to say the least!
botman

Post by botman »

YEp I don't see how I can go wrong with that one!!

Anyone know any websites doing it cheap???Googled it but nowt much came up.
Jacques

Post by Jacques »

And pray what is wrong with the link I gave? ?15.00 delivered or are you looking for the 'Long John Sliver edition'?

quis custodiet ipsos custodes
Alex L

Post by Alex L »

Blimey, Jaques there's even a smiley for it !pirate! no pleasing some people.

alex

[url=http://bgafd.co.uk/cgi-bin/magpie/do/display.cgi?product-sku=2048&category-sku=3]R18 Shop - Speedy Shipping - BGAFD readers 5 Star Rating[/url]
botman

Post by botman »

Thanks Jacques, I ordered it from the link you posted.
Alex L

Post by Alex L »

Sorry about that, just a bit hasty, didn't want to think about someone missing out on the tip from Jacques. So Jacques thanks for that and botman thanks for giving us a go and hopefully Dare Devils and the botts therein will be up to the required standard!

Cheers
Alex

alex

[url=http://bgafd.co.uk/cgi-bin/magpie/do/display.cgi?product-sku=2048&category-sku=3]R18 Shop - Speedy Shipping - BGAFD readers 5 Star Rating[/url]
Trumpton

Attn: Alex L

Post by Trumpton »

I am unable to gain access to the website link on your postings! I've tried on numerous occasions but without any success! Is the website currently down?
Alex L

Re: Attn: Alex L

Post by Alex L »

Trumpton, yes sorry, the site is in effect down, or so slow as to be as good as, apparently it is due to some denial of service attacks on other sites on the server and the hosting company are trying to resolve the issue at the moment.

alex