Lolly / Antonia disappointment

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
mrA

Re: Lolly / Antonia disappointment

Post by mrA »

Grawth you have made a fair assumption of TVX's motives for doing this. After all they are a licensed UK "Adult Channel" and therefore know very well what they can and more importantly can not show. Clearly this was a ploy to fool unsuspecting viewers into a 12 month subscription fee, an act of which they deemed worth the risk considering the looming benefits to there pocket?s. I must say, I myself was not fooled one bit by this attempt and spotted it for what it was immediately when I saw the advert while flicking through the 12 o?clock free view. The mere fact that they were showing ten minutes free, further more a ten minutes of hard content (much harder than anything else they show all through the night) stunk of deception.

Basically what I am saying is that although the actions of this channel are clearly wrong and probably somewhere near despicable, the people who were fooled by these shenanigans are somewhat retarded for being so.

Finally on the point of the girls who are in these shows, it is clearly not their fault in anyway (just to point I do not think you were saying it was). They are appointed for a position and given a rate for their time. It is up to the producers what is shown i.e. Camera angles, close up's and penetration. I am 100% sure that when they approached Antonia to do a new show they did not say - "Hey look we have this great idea to rip off viewers into subscribing to are channel, we will give you a show, make it hard for a couple of weeks and then tone it down when we have lot's of new yearly contracts".............."How does that sound huh"?

For the first two weeks she was just following instructions to make it hard and use plenty of close up penetration and front on camera angles. The same as she was just following instructions when she was told to tone it down and use more side on angles..

Well that's my take on the matter; hope it was not too long winded.

Jacques

Post by Jacques »

The whole point of this is that hardcore on TV is allowed. There is nothing to stop it being broadcast bar the decision from Ofcon not to allow it. So if it can be broadcast, why isn't it? And as Grawth points out, in fact it was and now is not, why? There is no reason for it not to be.

If any UK Broadcaster would like to answer the following three questions fully we can all shut up about it;

1. What does the 'Code' say you can broadcast?
2. What does Ofcon say you can broadcast?
3. What do you broadcast?

I guarantee 100% that you will not get a full answer to those three questions, the first yes (See 1.25 of the Code), the other two? Not a chance. That would mean revealing the 'Cosy little arrangement' made between the broadcasters and Ofcon where they can broadcast between the grey area of 18 and R18 without Ofcon intervention and if they explicitly state what they do in fact broadcast it reveals the truth and then all sorts of shit will hit the fan.

If TVX et al broadcast with two fingers up to Ofcon then they have to be consistent with that decision or they are going to get this kind of post every time they change tack.
quis custodiet ipsos custodes
Antonia

Post by Antonia »

Just the fact that it said "dissappointment" was the hurtful thing!

Us girls go into work and work under a producer so we dont know what will be showing that night....

xxx

Kisses,

Antonia xxx
Antonia

Post by Antonia »

Great point MrA but we are never told to tone it down or to make it harder, we always perform at the same level when ever we perform and the only difference is the camera angles etc.....

Really didnt want to make such a great fuss but im not going to be told that im trying to get viewers to watch by telling them the show is going to be harder then not showing what ive said because I dont know how the show is going to run until i get there a few hours before we go live.....

I want people to watch because they want to see me and Lolly on Live TV.....

So.....

Antonia Backstage Live will be on Television X on Friday at 11.....hard angles or not, its going to be a great show with gorgeous girls on and I get to fuck them so im happy!! Would love to all to watch

xx
Kisses,

Antonia xxx
Trumpton

Post by Trumpton »

Antonia wrote:

> Antonia Backstage Live will be on Television X on Friday at
> 11.....hard angles or not, its going to be a great show with
> gorgeous girls on and I get to fuck them so im happy!! Would
> love to all to watch

I wonder after the punters have viewed this thread just how many will tune in and watch?
blackjaques

Post by blackjaques »

According to Antonia, Ofcon got to them. Well, they were always going to given their network of quasi-religious informants. They are so hung up on full penetration, Freud could have written a book about Middle England's attitude to sex! So, where does TVX go from here ? Back to the ultra-soft output or will they fight Ofcon's ludicrous aasertion that children are watching these programmes and will be damaged by seeing 30 seconds of full penetration while they can watch from 10:10 at night to 5:30 in the morning without being harmed. Yes, over 7 hours of sex programmes and the children will be O.K. but 30 seconds of a dildo in a fanny gets you a ?30,000 fine. For fucks sake people, that's the U.k sex industry as it stands on T.V.
I wish I could go "European" but my domestic circumstances don't allow it.
Rant over.
krystellie

Post by krystellie »

Yes, it's certainly made me moist!
Antonia

Post by Antonia »

all the people that appreciate hot girls getting it on!!!

Kisses,

Antonia xxx
JohnAbruzzi

Post by JohnAbruzzi »

I think Te girls are great and its not their fault..I dont know if grawth meant any offence to them but both Antonia and Lolly are top performers in my view and Id rather see 2 mins of them than nothing at all.
keep up the good work girls
x