Lolly / Antonia disappointment

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
madlad

Re: Lolly / Antonia disappointment

Post by madlad »

Hey guys - chill...
I called Angel Long on the freeview the other week - I can guarantee NOT softcore!
Also, I have spoken to Renee in the past a few times - she DEFINITELY is not hardcore, and actually a funny lass too with wicked sense of humour. You gotta know that when people take a pop at the girls just doing what they're told to do, the girls are going to have a pop back.
It really isn't their fault fellas - just watch the freeview instead and don't pay - or join Killergram and crack yourself silly - they're all on there...Renee, Keira,Lolly et al.
Not in any way in the industry, but I can see both points of view - really though, no one is making you watch - the girls are paid to do their bit and a bit of advertising to keep the station happy - you should know the score by now.
If it's any consolation Renee, I think you are probably the hardest chat/star around with few boundaries. If you think she and the others are softcore and taking the piss, try speaking to her - she will have you off in minutes.
You are a dirty fucker, aren't you Miss Richards,lol!
madlad

Post by madlad »

Apologies to Renee for the line, "Renee is DEFINITELY NOT hardcore"

That should have read softcore...
(Christ, I'm dropping you in more shit here Renee,lol!)
one eyed jack

Post by one eyed jack »

Hey guys you all know TVX aka Fantasy Channel and similar staions of the soft core ilk have been what they are since day dot.

C'mon if you realy want to know the differenc ebetween soft and hard all you have to do is look for the certification on a sleeve and it tells you what it is.

Last I remember the channels have always been soft titty-lation and I never heard otherwise no matter how hard they try to sell it.

You guys sound like the same lot that are miffed for years being caught out with a certain newspaper advertising 5 hardcore films for ?9.99 send a cheque to...Then blather on about being ripped off and why the ASA dont do something about it.

The thing about people being ripped off makes it look bad for all of us in the industry yes....But use your noggin first folks.

I've noticed Renee and Lolly have got a bit of a kicking around here recently. Hey folks, where is the love?

www.realcouples.com
www.onemanbanned.com
www.linkmojo.me/realcouples
www.twitter.com/realcouples
www.facebook.com/realcouples
madlad

Post by madlad »

Agreed jack - my sentiments exactly.
All adults - we all know the score...
Trumpton

Post by Trumpton »

I'm in agreement with you here. The babes have a job to do and that it to "sell" the "products" offered by the station/channel. It's not their fault that what they are offering is not what we actually get to see.

I think what really gets the punters annoyed is the constant drip drip of posts suggesting that we should tune in and join because such-and-such "XXX" TV channel is showing "hardcore", when we in the know realise that's clearly not going to occur!
gorgeous gee

Post by gorgeous gee »

i came on here about a month ago to support the tv stations and was all but publicly stoned but i did realise that those doing the biblical stoning were of biblical intelligence.
i said to myself that night..."george, i said,...i said george, me old mate, leave 'em alone. it aint worth the fucking effort"
.....but ...fucking hell!
why make posts about lolly, antonia, elle, ren...."disappointment" !!!???
these are the among the most beautiful, intelligent and..."HARDCORE" girls in our business!
"we're not really blaming the girls" despite the thread title!!!
,...we're blaming the station!!!WHY?
the stations may not broadcast hardcore adult material, you may not sell it through mail order, you may not cause it to be sold through non restricted retail and they're coming for the internet!!!
its a police state boys....and our industry is collapsing!
were it not for our major sat. chans. like tvx, we'd never be seeing renee, antonia, et al ever again.
renee is not on here defending the status quo and for that matter neither am i, but we're no keener on the situation than you are but we have to work inside it or go to fucking prison!!!
GROW UP !

ps. leave lolly badcock alone. it's as moronic as popping endlessly at tvx!!she's little more than a teenager and going through a personal fucking purgatory!!
give her some time to deal with things and put your boner on ice for ten seconds!
Trumpton

Post by Trumpton »

gorgeous gee wrote:

> the stations may not broadcast hardcore adult material,

We all know that. Just try and tell those who continually post, a), contradictory to the known facts and, b), instigate misleading threads!
wannabe

Post by wannabe »

yawn yawn yawn zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
no hardcore on british television. how many times are you told.
stop moaning if not happy sue them all. nobody gives a shit anymore
Jonone

Post by Jonone »

Fair points WZR but there's a grandiosity about the way you make them that may need to be quelled by a silver bullet.

* Before anyone overreacts to that it's a reference to 'Werewolves Of London'

WZR, do you know songs like 'World Leader Pretend' by REM and 'My Little Empire' by Manic Street Preachers ? I assume your fiefdom is of that proportion ? !grin!