Are the "live" shows really live??

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
Arginald Valleywater

Are the "live" shows really live??

Post by Arginald Valleywater »

Watching a couple of the FTA tits and text shows last night and really got the impression they are pre-recorded. Can anyone prove me wrong or confirm my suspicions?
Hawkins

Re: Are the "live" shows really live??

Post by Hawkins »

A show did get fined and warned by ofcom a while ago when it was found that they were not live. I forget which channel, not BC or BS but one of the others. So yes at least one of them was not live.

I think it was Babeworld, although I could be wrong.
taximan

Post by taximan »

I think you will find babeworld is live cause i have a friend who is one of the girls on the bed and she doesnt get home untill 9 a.m.
Hawkins

Post by Hawkins »

Like I said it could have been Babeworld, I am not sure.

This would have been quite a few months ago, this channel does indeed appear to be live now.

Maybe it was the now defunct babestar which was the culprit, in any event i remember reading on another forum about it and i think the consclusion was that whatever channel it was, was not live.
Hawkins

Post by Hawkins »

Just done a little searching and found the thread I has talking about.

Same girl on two channels at once it seems.
gu55ett

Post by gu55ett »

So how does TVX get away with channel 905 where their website claims;

"Hot, Uncut Call Girls from 10pm every night, they are wild, horny, and ready to take your calls. But the little minxes will only take you so far. You can only see the real deal after encryption, so get signed up now and they'll take you all the way."

All they show on this channel are endless recorded repeats of live shows from way back when with a banner across the bottom of the screen say "lines are no longer open" or something to that effect.

fayerampton

Post by fayerampton »

the channels i worked on the past were definatly live ! i was nackered from all the late nights ! especially on babestar when i finished at 5.30 aM !!!!
harmonyluvver

Post by harmonyluvver »

I think the majority of them are live now but I know that at one point last year one of the channels was going out pre recorded but the management was changed and since then they seem to have sorted it. The same people then got their hands on another channel and did the same thing again, I remember watching a girls first night then a few nights later everyone wearing the same clothes and she had another first night, also on the same channel someone had dyed their hair then the next night she was back to the original colour then she had dyed hair again lol. I don't want to give too much detail out as I know there is a no name and shame on this forum. I watch sportxxx most and I know that its live because I have called in. I always think its suspicious when the disclaimer says "we cannot guarantee connection to an onscreen girl". especially when some nights its there and some nights it isnt.
Johnnyboy 22

Post by Johnnyboy 22 »

Fuckin hell 5.30 in the morning, that takes some doing. Heaven knows how you stayed awake Faye.
fayerampton

Post by fayerampton »

tell me about it !!!! wine usually kept me going !!!