Music And Fiona Cooper.

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
LibbyDee

Re: Good FC dvds with sound.

Post by LibbyDee »

Assuming you mean dialogue,then it depends on what you want:-

?Get your cock out and get wanking you dirty bastard? ? Debbie dvd5;

?Oh Daddy, are you sure it?s OK to shag me? - ClaireLouise dvd607

Holly dvd726

?Do we have to go out tonight darling, can?t we just stay in and screw all night? ? Deborah dvd124

?Sorry Uncle, Mum and Dad will be out for hours, but you can help me with my Biology homework, if you like? Karen dvd202

?Hello Sir, is there anything I can do to get bettere grades? Yasmin dvd213

?OK big brother, you can spunk on my tits, but don't tell Mum & Dad? Maddy dvd743

?Hello Boss, about that raise? Yvette dvd566

JC
bill goss

Post by bill goss »

If incest fantasies are your thing, then I guess that's top notch.

Much as I love and admire my sister, I DON'T THINK SO! Not even as a fantasy.
paul211

Post by paul211 »

Georgina 2 on DVD773 is good as she really knows how to talk to the camera, telling you to keep wanking at the moment you've given yourself a break etc.
Trumpton

Post by Trumpton »

Whilst some of the models are good talkers, an inordinate number of their fellow professionals seem either unable or unwilling to say anything!
hattertim

Re: Music And Fiona Cooper.

Post by hattertim »

As a lot of the CSB DVD's seem to go all the way back to the 80's, a lot of the FC vids of the time also had no sound! As previously mentioned, this is probably a good thing! Even some of the ones with sound have the odd part where the sound is obviously muted as "Fiona" tells the girl to do something different...and have to agree with Trumpton that some of the girls have a real knack with filthy talk on these, especially Vida Garman & Louise Hodges in their vids together!
Trumpton

Post by Trumpton »

The best filthy talkers I've heard on FC are:

Michelle Thorne

Katrina Bowers

Jane Whitehouse

Valerie (Lisa Shepherd)

Angie George

Donna Marie Ibbotson

Sarah-Louise

Michelle B (in her pre boobjob days)
melanie-jane

Post by melanie-jane »

I have a lot of the earlier music soundtrack only Fiona Cooper videos in my Amanda Long collection. What I do is turn the sound right down and play my own choice of music with the speakers placed beside the TV. I find that good instrumental trad jazz, blues or ragtime go very well with this kind of video as they have that authentic striptease vibe. Just turn up the bass and enjoy the bump and grind. Much better than the supermarket musak provided.