Killergram

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
StudlyGoodFuck

Re: Killergram

Post by StudlyGoodFuck »

Heard on the grapevine its going to be about 2 weeks mate...

Defo worth the wait though
Pancho

Post by Pancho »

Have signed up to all Anjali/Uncovered websites and they are always worth the sign up fee...

Saw the preview of this and with a bit of Natalie Heck, Anaya(Aaliyah whatever her name is) and a couple of Keira shots I'll definately be signing up...
Anjali Kara

Post by Anjali Kara »

Hi Pancho, Studley and Dangermouse
We hope to put up a preview of the new "On a Dogging Mission" site today as well as the All New "Voyeurcam Sluts" site as well.
If you thought we offered value then you will love the new site.
Every single site niche will be available for one price and this includes 7 brand new sites stuffed with "new never seen before videos"
Even the old favourites will look fresh as they have been re-encoded at DVD quaility resolution and as well as supporting windows we will also be offering iPod downloads as well.
So a member will get access to the whole Killergram Network and the videos will NOT be DRM so they are for you to download and keep..
Oh I also forgot.. The new sites will be updated 7 days a week, 365 days a year..
Can't wait to get it live and yes Mr Studley Goodfuck is right to say that it should be up and running before the end of the month..
Bye for now babe.
ANJALI XXX

<http://www.killergram.com>
Pancho

Post by Pancho »

Cracking stuff, you'll definately have a sign up fee over here Anjali...

(well unless the g/friend decides to piss that months money away on shoes again hehe)
smokerdave

Post by smokerdave »

Anjali-hun

I don't see any smoking shots at all on the previews. Please tell me smoking and fucking will continue to feature!
Anjali Kara

Post by Anjali Kara »

There's a whole smoking fetish babe and you will love the text that describes it cause we have actually devoted it to you...
ANJALI XXX

<http://www.killergram.com>
smokerdave

Post by smokerdave »

I don't know whether to be thrilled or embarrassed that I've got a reputation as a nag!! When hun when?
joey_prodi

Post by joey_prodi »

Yeah i agree the new site looks really great I cant wait.. I really do hope that there will be lots of new b/g vids of you anjali on there please??
bilwhiz

Post by bilwhiz »

will frankie knight/knite have any new features