Harmony Hex

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
chrisd

Harmony Hex

Post by chrisd »

i'm searching for sexy babes to do a filthy interview with me!

i've seen a fuckable babe on sportxxxbabes. A stunning beauty - Harmony her name is!

Any contact details will be thanked!
jasonhallceltic

Re: Harmony Hex

Post by jasonhallceltic »

she posts on here regularly mate if u search for her name u'll get her email adrees, but ure better of posting this in the promotions forum i'd say mate
chrisd

Post by chrisd »

thanks for the advice pal

by the way, did u see this beauty on sportxxxbabes last night! She was being fucked by a man all night long. She even did a couple blowjobs as well!

God i wish i was in his position. Imagine it, getting down and dirty with an amazing hottie like harmony!!!!!
jasonhallceltic

Post by jasonhallceltic »

lol sportxxx is a joke mate none of that is real, even in the encrypted show its fake, not the girls fault obviously, but the evil that is ofcom!!!
chrisd

Post by chrisd »

i disagree!

All the girls r soo fuckin' sexy and i and do their very best on screen especially Harmony
harmonyluvver

Post by harmonyluvver »

There are some girls who really do their best and yes I love to see Harmony. But there are some girls that do as little as possible its been well documented on here about girls going into encryption, not taking their knix off and sitting chatting to the camera person. I know that Stefan and Harmony have worked together quite a bit (bless myspace lol) so if you had Harmony Hex bent over with very little on in front of you would you fake it lol. I can't speak from a girls point of view but I imagine its not much different why fake it when you do it for a living why not get the fun out of it. The real test will come when/if ofcon finally change the rules, then we will see who is willing to give the fans what they want. For now I am happy to perv at some very hot babes.
harmonyhex

Post by harmonyhex »

Chris, Jason and Harmonyluvver ... thank you!! Its so nice to log on here and see posts like this.

And oh yes I was a very very happy girl to have a man to play with for the night as you probably gathered! And hopefully it wont be the last time I get to play with a guy on air. Don't get me wrong .. I love having a hot girlie in front of me with her legs spread but I do miss a good hard shafting when Im there four nights a week.

So .. were we really doing it? As Harmonyluvver said if you had me bent over in front of you for three hours with my knix pulled down, all dripping wet, would you be able to resist slipping it in? ;o) And hearing me beg for cock in my cute sweet voice just sounds sooooo hot!

Chris - you can contact me on either laptop@sexy-harmony.com or harmonyhex@hotmail.co.uk but i apologise in advance if it takes a little to reply as im away from home quite a lot

Geek never looked so good!

<HTTP://WWW.SEXY-HARMONY.COM> - My official website
Jonone

Post by Jonone »

' ..if you had me bent over in front of you for three hours with my knix pulled down, all dripping wet, would you be able to resist slipping it in?'

It's a compelling picture you paint Harmony, and as you say it's more a question of 'when' than 'if'. Some people might go for the exquisite torment of deferred gratification and hold off for as long as possible .. and maybe that's when you start begging for it, to test their resolve .. others may be unable to resist an open invitation that is so .... inviting, and slip it in at the first opportunity. It would be a great dilemma to have !grin!
movieman

Post by movieman »

Yes i agree it was a good show - this stephan is a lucky guy!! Did you see the night with the beautiful cyprus he was well enjoying that i bet and also with keiran aswell she is a sortxxx babe for sure.me and all the boys at the firestation love her and when she sent us some pictures it was cool.keep going girls your doing a great job and lets see cyprus and harmony do a boy girl/girl

[IMG]http://img235.imageshack.us/img235/8599/cyprusshootxx022qu3.th.jpg[/IMG]

harmonyhex

Post by harmonyhex »

What would you have done if I had given you the dilema Jonone?

Pavel (thats Paul in russian, right?) - I have had Cyprus a few times and gave her her first taste of a strap on. All of the girlies on the Sport (especially Yazmin hee hee) should beware because I'm getting my new pink strap on soon! Ooooh I cant wait!

I think someone should offer to film a scene of me and Yazmin when my new strap on arrives!!

Geek never looked so good!

<HTTP://WWW.SEXY-HARMONY.COM> - My official website