xxxsportbabes

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
Johnnyboy 22

xxxsportbabes

Post by Johnnyboy 22 »

Flicking through the channels last night first time i saw xxxsportbabes Ch 923 a guy fucking a girl. Ok he was doing her from behind, but at least he was fucking her. At least it was something different, he must have been at it for a good 3 hours. Certainly the hardest content ive seen so far.
stevie q

Re: xxxsportbabes

Post by stevie q »

I saw that too
Do you really think he was penetrating her? from the angle they were at, you couldnt tell whether he was or not.

And from recent history of xxxsportbabes, i doubt very much he was shagging her, simulating, yes....not the real thing though.
Johnnyboy 22

Post by Johnnyboy 22 »

Yes im not to sure, it seemed like it though, he was doing for a good 3 hours too.
jasonhallceltic

Post by jasonhallceltic »

he's been on thee a few times, think he's roxanna boyfriend cause he only ever does roxanna, he defo wasn't shagging her i was watching 1 night and saw him put a dildo into his pants so roxanna could pretend to suck something, sad!
andy at handiwork

Post by andy at handiwork »

Even as we speak.
Roxanne

Post by Roxanne »

Putting dildo into his pants so i could suck on it??? What the hell??? Why would he do it if he has his own cock that i LOVE to suck at home AND work!

You are definetly sad though...instead of having a good wank at home you are measuring angles on TV to figure out if we do it for real or not. PATHETIC.
Penetration Guru

Post by Penetration Guru »

I came across this too ;-) and although it certainly looked authentic enough during, when they initially started he just pulled down his trunks and started thrusting without even looking. Maybe he should have at least pretended to have a fumble to look more convincing initially, but it still looked quite sexy when they were doing it. Simulation or not, he still had a very priviledged view and position. Drool.

You've only got to say what you really need....
...you shall receive it.
steven6

Post by steven6 »

i think she was jacking him off but i think thats it, at least its something different
zacphoenix

Post by zacphoenix »

they fake it as one need the little blurry square disappeared and he was erect as a 90 year old guy and she was bobbing her head up n down faking it big time.
bunnybg

Post by bunnybg »

So, is this channel broadcast in the clear?