SportXXX - A Solution?

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
Grawth

SportXXX - A Solution?

Post by Grawth »

It seems to me that if the reason SportXXX are now restricted to shows that wouldn't even offend my Gran is that different rules apply due to premium rate phone numbers being on screen, then just don't have any phone numbers on screen.

I realise this is probably a shocking suggestion to the people that run the channel, but I really think they should consider it. I'm sure they could continue to display the phone numbers before encryption, and I'm sure that regular callers already know the number, but I'm also sure that the longer they go on with effectively a breasts only show that you have to pay ?5.99 for, the fewer viewers they will get and eventually the channel will fold. After all, there are plenty of free breasts only shows available, and Sex Station even manages to show the odd naked girl (and they remove the phone numbers from the screen when they do).

So, leave 923 as a freeview with phone numbers displayed. Have 941 as freeview first (with numbers) and then clear screen after encyption. If people are really desperate they can always flip back to 923 to find the numbers again.

Am I being stupid? Have I misunderstood something? Or will this work?
pendragon

Re: SportXXX - A Solution?

Post by pendragon »

No, it's a goos idea, and it makes sense to me. They're going to have to do something, because as you rightly say with the current offering they are going to go out of business fast. They offer no more than all the other phone-in channels, and they do it for free. Mind you, I'm not holding my breath.