Do DVD extras matter?

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
davewells

Re: Do DVD extras matter?

Post by davewells »

A lot of those, certainly the behind the scenes stuff would have been shot by me Ace so thanks.
fudgeflaps

Post by fudgeflaps »

Yes.

Especially uncontrived, genuine out-takes.

Proper Naughty Blunders withouot that c**t Steve Penk.

Ace

Post by Ace »

Credit where its due Dave, especially your will power of not discarding your camera to join in the action!!

The West London of my youth is now on dvd

I've met the man on the street............and he's a cunt
one eyed jack

Post by one eyed jack »

Interesting dvd extras are good and extensions and behind the scenes stuff...Like extra shagging, candid moments make for good extras but it seems a lot of people only shoot for the sake of shooting a movie and others shoot extras specifically as an aside to the programme.

I'm sure I was the first one out there on these shores to do it with the One Eyed Jack series for Your Choice I remeber suggesting other producers do this and I got funny looks like, why bother?

I had behind the scenes moments and video scenes of photoshoots which are more interesting than stills which I've never really understood when you can use the pause button to just as good effect.

Arnolds right though, given the dvd has potential to hold more some effort should be made to guve the customer that added VFM

www.realcouples.com
www.onemanbanned.com
www.linkmojo.me/realcouples
www.twitter.com/realcouples
www.facebook.com/realcouples