Ben Dover / Mario estrangement

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
Count Dooku

Re: Ben Dover / Mario estrangement

Post by Count Dooku »

I've seen a good many Ben Dover DVDs and several of the Road Trips DVDs and I've got to say Marino you really are one jammy sod!!!

Three names - Amanda Dawkins, Kerry Matthews, Linda Leigh - I'll say no more ;)

However, didn't you appear in a recent Ben Dover dvd? I think it was XXX Factor 2 in a scene with Ben and Pascal and a girl called Lisa (good scene too), must have been done in the last couple of years surely.
Wondered if you were at least on speaking terms with him these days?

Don't want to keep digging this up so if you don't answer then its fine.

P.S.
when do you think you'll release the scene you shot with Frankie who appeared in that Channel 4 documentary? rather keen to see that one.
BlueRaa

Post by BlueRaa »

Count Dooku wrote:
>
> P.S.
> when do you think you'll release the scene you shot with
> Frankie who appeared in that Channel 4 documentary? rather keen
> to see that one.

Likewise. One customer waiting to buy right here. I know she didn't do anal, but she had a look about her I really liked. Get it released son! And, if you are feeling very generous, send me a copy?!? lol!!!
Ikhan

Post by Ikhan »

Hi Marino

just want to say sorry that you and Ben are not on speaking terms, but I take your word for it.

All the best, your vids have been excellent, the one with "Lucy & Michelle" on Ready Steady Cock was brilliant and the best scene i've yet seen.

Will look out for your other videos.

stay in touch here mate!!!!

a fan!
Alberto_Ray

Post by Alberto_Ray »

I'm relatively new to this forum and just spent a few mins going through this (interesting) thread.

Strikes me that the Marino's fallout with Ben (don't know either fella personally but both have seemed like amiable enough guys in the films I've seen, and in replies in this forum, so it's a shame there's been a falling out), has become secondary to the topic, which seems to now be how awful looking most of the studs in Ben's movies are.

My 2p worth, who cares how ugly the guys are? I'm no oil painting, and I'm fairly sure that faced with 1-4 demanding women ready to squeeze every drop out of me, I'd run a mile. Takes some doing I reckon to do the job, so leave the guys alone. Watch the girls and enjoy the movies for what they are. If you want good-looking guys, buy movies with good-looking guys in them.

Marino - don't know you, but good luck to you anyway.
algarve addick

Post by algarve addick »

.........especially when Georgette Neal got her trollies off!
peckahead

Post by peckahead »

Marino, did you ever make any proper hard stuff with Kathy Shannon. I havent seen you both since lovers guide, I think you made someother sex guide after that, pity you never got it together for real on camera!

Keep up the good work mate!
bfu

Post by bfu »

At ;east your acting like a gentleman, Mario.

Of the BD films I have, yours are the best scene's, and unlike some of the other male performers, you seem to have the biggest grin and seem the most humourous. Next come Bob.

I also find your own productions of a high if not higher standard, and the girls seem to be having more fun too.

All the best.