Lolly Badcock

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
Pancho

Lolly Badcock

Post by Pancho »

Been waiting for the site to go live for ages, haven't been disapointed. Only found out about Lolly recently (the age old thinking I've seen her before but never quite putting my finger on it)

Was just wondering if this was going to fall foul of a lot of the other websites with great launch and no follow up with updates.

Lolly/designers?

Is it due to be constantly updated?

- cracking site by the way!
Lolly Badcock

Re: Lolly Badcock

Post by Lolly Badcock »

Hi baby,

Glad you like my website, i have worked very hard and it and will continue to work very hard on it!

The site will be updated twice a week with a gallery on Tuesdays and a video on Thursdays. There will also be additional updates of stories, wallpapers and scrapbook.

Also the weekly FREE webcam shows will be filmed and updated on the site for those who missed the show.

But you dont have to take my word for it as the proff with be shown with the actions, so keep checking baby. It would be great for your review in lets say 6 months time when i promise you, you will be amazed for the professionalism and fanatstic managment of the site.

Kisses
Lolly xx
spunkie

Post by spunkie »

Great site, would love to see some b/g watersports action on there, and if you need a willing volunteer Lolly....Lol!
Lolly Badcock

Post by Lolly Badcock »

Hi,

Glad you like the site.

I have shot a very dirty b/g watersports video where two guys piss on me in my mouth & face!

Cant bloody put it on my website though as CCBill wont allow watersports content where you piss on another person. I had to remove a g/g video i had already put up on the site.

Lolly xx
rock22

Post by rock22 »

Just checked out your site lolly,and have to say its fantastic. I love that you a have a mix of everything on there.
Would love to see you and jemstone in a bondage set where you are both tied and gagged and wearing leather if that is possible.
As I said before the site looks great, so keep up the good work.
rgb

Post by rgb »

Did CCBill have trouble with your name, Lolly? I'd heard that someone didn't get their site approved because you were on it and CCBill associate the word "Lolly" with Lolita and CP.

[url]http://www.ukpussytalk.com[/url]
Makaris

Post by Makaris »

Hi Lolly

Where do you hope to release the ws video then? Obviously not on a UK DVD, so what's the options?

Mak.
Brad

Post by Brad »

You could always upload the video to rapidshare, sexuploader etc and send the link to al your members.
dgenerate

Post by dgenerate »

Agreed with everyone else so far about the site and the one extra thing you bring to it is the personal touch. If you give as much to this as you do your performances then its gonna rock! !pleased!
Will you be selling DVD's on your site including your Virtual Sex?
Hawkes7

Post by Hawkes7 »

Lolly has your myspace gone down again??

Add me with you new one please :D

http://www.myspace.com/marcushawkes