Ben Dover / Mario estrangement

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
peterjohno

Re: Ben Dover / Mario estrangement

Post by peterjohno »

Im just gonna add my two penneth worth . I like bens films , i really do , but you made them what they were . Im not gay , but pascal is no fucking oil painting , and has no sense of humour !! You marino, but the fun into the films. I used to watch the superdick episodes , and soon found out that to watch properley , i had to have the sound off cos i was too busy laughing, when i just wanted a five knuckle shuffle !!!!

You could easily make that type of film on your own .
Dont sweat it marino , people who backstab you always end up sad and lonely .

Keep it real SD !!!!!!!!!!

PETER.
middee

What about Omar?

Post by middee »

What happened between them?

Omar used to be in alot of scenes. It seems the mr muscle wonky willied belgian is the main man now.

Its it because he dont understand english too well? Hes unable to argue.
Dickie Davies

Post by Dickie Davies »

Thanks Marino for your reply. Sad but there we are.

At least we have the good times on tape.

The funny thing is - how many people would swap what we have now for the under the counter, pirate situation in the early 90s when a rough copy of a Ben Dover tape was a prize?

Only asking.
A-C

Post by A-C »

peterjohno wrote:

> You could easily make that type of film on your own .
> Dont sweat it marino ...

He already does, m8. Check the ukroadtrips url in marino's signature if you haven't before... judging by the amount of episodes his site's putting out, I'd take a wild guess he's having more fun with the schtooping now than he did even before.

Alex

Post by Alex »

Yeah must admit the bonking belgian does tend to put you off your breakfast a little.
Marino

Post by Marino »

I would like to say a big thank you to all the private e mails and kind words sent to me.
I did not want to make my previous postings a feel sorry for Marino thing. I am a very lucky man indeed. I am also a really happy bloke. And if the only thing I have to worry about is money, Then life ain't bad.
I have been blessed with good physical health all my life, okay the nut has gone a bit wonky over the years. But with a little help from lifting weights the years have been kind to me.

I had some of the best times of my life with Ben so my last posts are not meant as hate filled vengeance. But I always try to be as truthful as I can on the BGAFD.

I love making adult movies. I know everyone has their personal tastes, I do not expect to be everyone's cup of tea. But ever since I started this sex thing I have always done it with a smile on my face. It makes me laugh so much the thought of just going to work to be naughty.

--
http://www.ukroadtrips.com
mart

Post by mart »

Marino said "okay the nut has gone a bit wonky over the years" but the nuts still seem OK......lol
Good onya pal.

Mart
fatboy

Post by fatboy »

a real shame 2 great stars of the adult industry falling out , when on so many films it seemed that you guys were having a great laugh all round !!
has it gone to far Marino , to maybe hold out the olive branch and sort differences out over a pint.

best wishes mike
algarve addick

Post by algarve addick »

i'd sooner see Mario get his wonky banana out in a Ben Movie than the somewhat nauseating Pascal, any day