Alicia Rhodes - Boy/Girl

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
DonkeyKong

Alicia Rhodes - Boy/Girl

Post by DonkeyKong »

Is the delectable Miss Rhodes planning to do anymore Boy/Girl stuff after her baby or is it............End of an era time !!!!

If it has to be, I'll have to get the tissues out.......and not for the usual reason either...
Doddy

Re: Alicia Rhodes - Boy/Girl

Post by Doddy »

Still waiting for her to do a film with Kelly Stafford,now that would be something!
Johnnyboy 22

Post by Johnnyboy 22 »

i saw Alicia last night on one of the Sky channels, i know she had a baby so i would have thought this is what she will be doing for future work.
mark cremona

Post by mark cremona »

eeerrr, she is very busy right now behind the scenes on some 'interesting' projects, suffice to say I will not spoil her thunder by spilling any beans, but if you are an afficianado of her particular style of intense and commited performances you are not going to be disappointed, Im sure she will reveal all when she is ready ;-)

babestationx.tv
babestationxtremeblog.com
latexotica.com
aliciarhodes247

Post by aliciarhodes247 »

guys guys heheheh happy new year to you all and yes 2007 will see me coming back and doing what i do best take one for the brits i will be back doing boy girl very soon so keep and eye out i cant bloody wait so bring it on anyone who would like to book me let me know love alicia

www.aliciarhodes.com
DonkeyKong

Post by DonkeyKong »

So there is a Santa after all.........that's what I asked for when i wrote to him......that and a 10 inch penis....here's hoping !!!!
DonkeyKong

Post by DonkeyKong »

Do I get to keep it !!!!!
Johnnyboy 22

Post by Johnnyboy 22 »

You being a fellow manc Alicia i thought Motherhood might have changed you.