Natalie Heck

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
Easter Egg

Re: Natalie Heck

Post by Easter Egg »

I've ran through some recent footage. Her new boobs really make me sad. There was nothing wrong it, and now it's way over the top.
jasonhallceltic

Post by jasonhallceltic »

i agree i used 2 love natalie! personally thought she was the best about, think it was her sort of girl next door looks that gave her such apeal, now she just looks like a caricature!

Trumpton

Post by Trumpton »

Didn't Ms.Heck win the recent BGAFD performer of the year? Therefore, she must have received enough votes to be given this title despite any comments being made about her body shape.

JamieL

Post by JamieL »

Personally, I think she could be flat as a pancake or bigger than Jordan, and I'd still fancy her. !wink!
Leaky

Post by Leaky »

she has a great body lovely face, shme she fucked up her tits.
Sam Slater

Post by Sam Slater »

[quote]she has a great body lovely face, shme she fucked up her tits.[/quote]

I'd say the exact opposite. Her body's ok but her face is spoilt with her lips pumped up too much, and a bad nose job. Her boobs are good compared to other ops. They're way better than Jamie Brooks's in my opinion.

[i]I used to spend a lot of time criticizing Islam on here in the noughties - but things are much better now.[/i]
sparky

Post by sparky »

Of course you can't please all the people all the time and ultimately we all are free to do what we want with our bodies.

However when your body is your business like any commodity it needs to be attractive to the customer. Of course not all customers desire the same 'product' and it is individuality that makes certain girls appeal to certain customers but I fail to see the logic of spending a large amount of money creating a product that appeals to fewer customers. This applies to other cosmetic surgery, tattoos etc as well.

There are good boob jobs about but they are a minority and in my view mainly those that involve a modest increase in cup size but a significant inprovement in shape.
nasty

Post by nasty »

sparky wrote:

> There are good boob jobs about but they are a minority and in
> my view mainly those that involve a modest increase in cup size
> but a significant inprovement in shape.

Good shout, I've nothing against boob jobs per se, I'm not one of this guys who insists on naturals for my viewing pleasure, a nice, well proportioned boob job is cool, even going a cup size of two larger than proportion, but not an elargement to freak proportions where a previously beautiful girl has ruined her looks and in the case of an adult actress, in part at least, her product.

That may sound a bit harsh, but I think we've moved away from the Natalie subject and onto another fake boob discussion, so I was talking in general terms.

[url=http://nastynas.thumblogger.com]Free Pics And Clips At The Nasty Nas Guide[/url]