Lolly or Renee?

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
Lolly Badcock

Re: Lolly or Renee?

Post by Lolly Badcock »

Hi all,

Thanks again for the votes!

Uncle Bob - it will be on my website.

My partner and i enjoy threesomes, we just happended to get the camera out on this occasion. I didnt want low quality videos on my site but if you like this sort of thing i will get the camera out more often, let me know.

We kinda just go clubbing and if the mood takes us pick up girls/guys - they have no idea they are in for a night of pure filth. I sure do come alive when i have two cocks.

Lolly
xxx

www.lollybadcock.com
Gaslight

Post by Gaslight »

Hey Lolly you naughty girl!! !shocked! !grin! !shocked!

How come i only get to film the solo stuff? !wink!

Career Advice: Find out what you like doing best and get someone to pay you for doing it.

[url]http://www.nylonstockingsluts.com[/url]
Twitter: @stockingsluts
Lolly Badcock

Post by Lolly Badcock »

And the girl/girl!

The threesome stuff is never planned if you get what i mean, if we are out and horny we like to play.

Actually i was going to talk to you about filming some b/g stuff for me when i am better, i will email you to discuss it and your rates etc

Lolly xxx
Gaslight

Post by Gaslight »

Career Advice: Find out what you like doing best and get someone to pay you for doing it.

[url]http://www.nylonstockingsluts.com[/url]
Twitter: @stockingsluts
txxx

Post by txxx »

Lolly Lolly Lolly Lolly Lolly Lolly Lolly Lolly Lolly Lolly Lolly Lolly Lolly Lolly Lolly Lolly Lolly Lolly Lolly Lolly Lolly Lolly Lolly Lolly Lolly Lolly Lolly Lolly Lolly Lolly Lolly Lolly Lolly Lolly Lolly Lolly Lolly Lolly Lolly Lolly Lolly Lolly Lolly Lolly Lolly Lolly Lolly Lolly Lolly Lolly Lolly Lolly Lolly Lolly Lolly Lolly Lolly Lolly Lolly Lolly Lolly Lolly Lolly Lolly Lolly Lolly Lolly Lolly!!