Adult dvds & Jo Guest uncut.

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
senoj32

Adult dvds & Jo Guest uncut.

Post by senoj32 »

Does anybody know of a site on the internet where I can sell some adult dvds?
You used to be able sell them thru QXL.com but it appears they've put a stop to it.

Mensworld & Jo Guest Uncut dvd.
Has anybody else ordered this for Paul Raymonds' back issues dept because I have and after four weeks of waiting, it still hasn't arrived and I can't get a straight answer as to whether they have sent it or not.
Typical Paul Raymond customer service!

MensWorldMayfair

Re: Adult dvds & Jo Guest uncut.

Post by MensWorldMayfair »

Senjo, email me and I'll investigate.

I'm surprised you've had to wait this long, to be honest. But in the company's defence, your order was probably done through COMAG, who distribute the mags for us. However, contact me with more details and I'll check it out.

And thanks, Photo-taker.
senoj32

Post by senoj32 »

I think the main reason I missed out is because I didn't know it had been released until well after it had been in the shops and taken off the shelves again.

As for their service. I don't think I am being negative about it seeing how I was a member of Jo's site for almost a year and paying ?9.95 a month for a membership to a site where the only thing that was updated on a regular basis was the forum, I can safely say it wasn't good value for money.
On numerous occasions I would contact Sexclub regarding the lack of updates, I never got a reply back and I don't consider that very good customer service.

As for the dvd's, they won't be copies.
MensWorldMayfair

Post by MensWorldMayfair »

I got your email, Senjo, and will sort something on Monday.

I can't really comment on Sexclub, because I have no involvement with it, nor do the other editors. We just put the mags together to the best of our abilities. !innocent!
senoj32

Post by senoj32 »

I'm not having a go at you, I just think that Jo deserves a better run website than what she has got now, considering all she has done for the industry.