frankie Knight

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
mickeyblue

frankie Knight

Post by mickeyblue »

I Know Frankie has done loads of work in the uncovered sites, but has she ever done a scene with anjali?, also anyway know how i can see the preview of frankie on shaft.uncovered, it seems only the first page of previews works, none of the other pages do :( i know im a cheapscate but i wanna see her take some black meat (hope the word "black" doesnt offend", mike.
Anjali Kara

Re: frankie Knight

Post by Anjali Kara »

Hi Mikey
Frankie and I did a MFF scene with a lucky fella for my site and it's due up on the 31st of this month..
So tune in for a "free trailer" then...
ANJALI XXX

<http://www.killergram.com>
mickeyblue

Post by mickeyblue »

Wow Fantastic, anjali love your work, Keep it going and Keep Loving it :) best wishes xx mike.
Anjali Kara

Post by Anjali Kara »

Hi Mikey
As promised the update that I did with the lovely Frankie has been put up on my site today..
There's a free trailer so why not take a look :))
ANAJLI XXX

<http://www.killergram.com>
mickeyblue

Post by mickeyblue »

OMG, all i can say is THANKYOU!!! i know it wasnt for me especially, but thankyou to whoever thought of bringing you two extremely talented and gorgeous ladies together, ill sleep well tommorow :)

One extremely happy Mike xx
johnnyfavourite

Post by johnnyfavourite »

Wow... how gorgeous do you two look???
Fantastic clip Anjali!

x

'...move calmly, move cautiously. You'll never be sorry.'