Kacie-Lou

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
satch9

Kacie-Lou

Post by satch9 »

Not sure if this girl is classed as an adult performer - she has done a dildo shoot for galaxy-online - does that count??

anyway she appears to have left teamk8tie and has changed her name to brooke summers

http://www.themodelsclub.co.uk/adult/mo ... e-summers/

and some harder work at k8tie - iirc there were 7 or 8 sets of harder stuff

http://x.warnet.ws/img/112/image/blondes.htm

any help appreciated !happy!

and before I get dissed - it's the same girl!

s8ds8ck

Re: Kacie-Lou

Post by s8ds8ck »

this is now a third name change - she was originally modelling under Louise Calloway.

on the Kacie Lou site, there were only 5 sets of her naked - with some light fingering in a couple of them.

i saw on the modelsclub site before that she was prepared to do continental modelling - but i've never seen it. galaxy-online, eh? any links to some material from there?

[b]s8ds8ck[/b]
satch9

Post by satch9 »

YHM

MensWorldMayfair

Post by MensWorldMayfair »

She's a cutie.
Dickie Davies

Post by Dickie Davies »

Certainly is - please book her!
satch9

Post by satch9 »

she certainly is cute.

If she gets her big break - put her in touch with me eh ? remember where you saw her third.... !wink!

Seriously, I think I first saw her on some site or other years ago with Paige who later became paige18.com IIRC ??? toplessbrits ? or something, anyways, Kacie and Gypsy (akak k8tie) ar ethe two that seem to have branched out into more adult work.

s8ds8ck

Post by s8ds8ck »

i have never seen Brooke/KacieLou/Louise in any print mags - cos she's on the Galaxy site, does that mean she's in one of their mags? Fiesta/Knave/TwoBlue??

anyone here represent Galaxy?

[b]s8ds8ck[/b]
satch9

Post by satch9 »

She is now listed as Brooke on www.wegetnaughty.com.

i bet they're old sets of all the girls on there - but if anyone knows if there is any new stuff....

cheers

Glamphotofolio

Post by Glamphotofolio »

I shot her for Galaxy and she appeared in Just 18 earlier this year Dont ask which issue as I shoot so much material I honestly cant remember! She has also appeared in Sport girls Magazine this year in the summer! And Live young girls in the usa! If you guys want to see the sets before it gets on line go and buy the magazines as it always go to print first before it gets on the web, Btw I am the photographer who shot Antonia doing hard boy girl too!

Dave Beecham
neoXaur

Post by neoXaur »

Soon as i saw the word 'naughty' in the title i thought yeah, soft gg site where they get anything but 'naughty'.

The words naughty and hot seem to be used by softer models and usually a sure give away that they do precious little inside their sites