What scenes do you like?

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
Marino

Re: What scenes do you like?

Post by Marino »

I would like to see a scene with You and me.

--
http://www.ukroadtrips.com
bill goss

Re: Thanks guys!

Post by bill goss »

Anything pre-boob job.

(Could have sworn I'd answered this before - is there a bug in the forum that loses posts? Or is admin deleting replied to a model even when she's soliticted them in the first place?)
Sam Slater

Post by Sam Slater »

Dumb answer.

I liked her 'pre' and 'post' boob job, but how the hell is she gonna film new content for her site without the enhancements?

She asked for help with ideas, and you give sarcasm?

[i]I used to spend a lot of time criticizing Islam on here in the noughties - but things are much better now.[/i]
bill goss

Post by bill goss »

Pre boob-job please.

Will someone please fix this damned forum so that it doesn't keep losing messages?

Thanks
Sam Slater

Post by Sam Slater »

Bill, the forum admin are probably deleting your posts because your answers to Michelle's question are dumb. How the hell is she going to do 'pre-op' scenes for her website?

Read Michelle's post again carefully. She's asking for ideas and preferred scenes for her upcoming website, so she can shoot those scenes. She never asked if people preferred 'pre' or 'post' op breasts!

MESSAGE FOR ADMIN Please leave bills posting up this time, so he can see -maybe- what a stupid answer he's giving out.

[i]I used to spend a lot of time criticizing Islam on here in the noughties - but things are much better now.[/i]
bill goss

Post by bill goss »

Erm, the question was "what scenes do you like".

Which I answered with my opinion.

I'd like to see more stuff from the pre-op days, when Michelle was one of my favourites.

But hey, even if I was being dumb, the FAQ doesn't say you can't be dumb, and I see a load of other dumb stuff that doesn't get zapped.
Sam Slater

Post by Sam Slater »

Michelle B wrote:

[quote]Hi guys!

Sorry if this is the wrong forum, but here goes!

I'm currently shooting content for my website, with the help of George from DollTheatre, and few few more people! I'm trying to get as much exclusive content as I can and want to know what scenes people really prefer?

I want to do scenes people like, rather than what I think they like, so all your opinions are welcome!

Do you want to see my DP'd? More anal, or less? Glamourous make up & lingerie, or a more natural girl next door look? More teasing, or straight to the sex? Hard rough sex, or a more gentle scene?

I'd love everyones input, even if you're not a fan. You can e-mail me your ideas privately through my yahoo account at barrett_michelle@yahoo.co.uk if you prefer.

Thanks for your time!

Michelle B xxx[/quote]

Read the post again. Though the title of the post says "What scenes do you like?" The contents of her post clearly gives you the idea of what she means.

Everyone else seems to get what she's asking for, but not you.

It still stands that Michelle asked for ideas on what scenes to shoot, for her website. So if you're not going to give her sensible ideas on what to shoot, why comment about her boobs? It's just unhelpful.

bill goss

Post by bill goss »

And which rule in the FAQ says that there can't be any slight variation in the topic from the original post? Or that all posts must be 'helpful'?

You're welcome to criticise my post, I have absolutely no problem with that. But to have it deleted like that is a bit bizarre. IMO.
Sam Slater

Post by Sam Slater »

It's probably because models won't come on here to post, if they're just being criticized. If Michelle had asked for peoples opinions on her boob job, then it would be acceptable because she asked for it.

Think about it. If you asked a colleague what he wanted to drink while in a pub, and he replied with "I don't like your big nose." You'd be offended, and wouldn't understand why he made that rude statement, when all you asked was whether he wanted a drink.

Maybe your posts went against this:

[quote]** NOTE ** Visitors to the BGAFD forums should feel secure, relaxed and encouraged to participate by other Forumites. We will not permit the friendly atmosphere of the forums to be comprised by the personality traits of particular individuals.[/quote]

bill goss

Post by bill goss »

I like whatever you want. My opinion is irrelevant.

But I'm glad you asked for it anyway, so that I can agree with everything.