New Nadia face-sitting DVD

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
belmondouk

New Nadia face-sitting DVD

Post by belmondouk »

M64 THE GREAT GONZO 6 from Festelle.

In this thirty minute softcore scene, Pixie wrestles with The Great Gonzo, a barrel-chested middle aged man who looks like an end-of-pier stereotype wrestler. She is tanned, and is nude except for tiny pink Wicked Weasel bikini bottoms. Guess what - she keeps on winning, and poor, poor Gonzo spends a lot of time with Pixie's micro-bikinied toned tanned bottom pressing down on his face. I've always wanted to see Pixie play the domme, and I think this is as close as I'll get. The Great Gonzo scene shows Pixie looking incredibly hot, and is a must for anyone whose favourite part of Pixie is her bum. A great scene!

Screenshots here:

Available here:

c.j.jaxxon

Re: New Nadia face-sitting DVD

Post by c.j.jaxxon »

OK? That small girl is BAD! She turns me on EVERYTIME I saw here in a scene somewhere. Unbelieveably hot to me. I've got a clip of her on a Fiona Cooper DVD and even though it's solo she's into it. I like her solo but I have seen clips of her with other girls.
belmondouk

Re: New Nadia face-sitting DVD

Post by belmondouk »

Forgot to say, the dialogue and interplay between them is just great, very funny! Which just makes her even sexier.