New Pixie Nadia striptease DVD

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
belmondouk

New Pixie Nadia striptease DVD

Post by belmondouk »

Just released this week is a previously unseen striptease video from Festelle: LG177 Pixie & Emma.

It's an amateur production with handheld camera, the sound isn't great, and I much prefer the scenes that are just Pixie. But the DVD is 80 minutes long, with each scene 20 minutes long, so you get 40 minutes of pure Pixie so it's well worth seeing. I'm not sure quite when it dates from - I was told 2001, but I'd think actually late 2002, around the time of Nadia's Sweet Revenge.

If you like hearing Nadia's voice this is for you, as all the way through all the scenes she's imploring you to wank, and providing appropriate hand motions. She strips out of her sexy costumes in each scene, talking the whole way through. It's so great to hear her talking dirty - for any Americans reading this, the way she says "wank for me!" in her British accent is quite superb - and she says it a lot, and a lot of other stuff! They are command-you-to-come rather than masturbation or dancing scenes, with Pixie facing the camera talking while she strips. This isn't something we've seen before, and it's a great addition to the collection.

Screenshots here:

Available if you email Festelle
c.j.jaxxon

Re: New Pixie Nadia striptease DVD

Post by c.j.jaxxon »

Good! I'll have to look into that. Anybody who knows my posts that I'm from the states and I admit british women are pretty, but VERY few turn me on like Pixie. She looks even better with that tan. I almost thought she was latin or something before I learned she was from the UK.
Jacques

Post by Jacques »

She is part English and part Cape Malay.
quis custodiet ipsos custodes
belmondouk

Re: Address for orders

Post by belmondouk »

If you're interested in getting the 80 minute Nadia strip-tease/talking dirty DVD - it's ?20 - the correct address I'm told is to email sales@festelle.com
c.j.jaxxon

Post by c.j.jaxxon »

I knew that already. She's too much for me!