Can anyone ID a TVX girl without a photo?

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
rdm

Can anyone ID a TVX girl without a photo?

Post by rdm »

There's a lass who appears often / nightly during the night on TVX call girl repeats (post 12pm). Alas, my DVD recorder is out of action so I can't post a photo.

She's brunette, has large and wonderfully pendulous breasts, sounds like she's from Essex or East London. No-one ever seems to say her name when I catch a glimpse.

Longish hair, sometimes curly.

Can anyone suggest a few names for me to look up / google?

Thanks muchly
clubwednesday

Re: Can anyone ID a TVX girl without a photo?

Post by clubwednesday »

sophia?
rdm

Post by rdm »

Nope, not Sophia, it would seem.

Any other suggestions? Sorry to be both vague and demanding, but I can't ever recall a time before when i've been so immediately struck and excited by a lass on the telly (well, not since I first spied Karina Currie on TVX all those years ago).

She's quite a regular on TVX callgirls, I believe, but have not to date seen her in anything else. She was on last night at about 4am with Avalon, if this helps.
Bigjohny

Post by Bigjohny »

Maybe Yazmin , check under Y in the actress index
rdm

Post by rdm »

Yes!!

That's her - thanks so much. Nice one!

What a cracking girl she is. Hope she does a few more films as the listing for her is quite sparse.

As I said, been many years since a lass has made me sit up and think "blimey - who's she?"

Truly terrific - does she ever post here?
Hawkins

Post by Hawkins »

Yes she does post here.

Agree that she is a stunning women and when ever I have seen her on the freeview part of the show she always comes across as very bubbly and having a good time.
rdm

Post by rdm »

She's the same after encryption, and the only reason i'm keeping my subscription going.

Of course, she has to do only what she's happy and comfortable doing, but i'd love to see her in more explicit stuff. Stunning.
rgb

Post by rgb »

Have you seen my interview/toys session with her on my site UKPussyTalk.com ? She's a genuinely nice, sexy girl.

[url]http://www.ukpussytalk.com[/url]
rdm

Post by rdm »

Cheers.

I see she has her own site under construction - hope to see that go live soon.

What a woman!