Imogen off BB

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
girlsfan21

Imogen off BB

Post by girlsfan21 »

Has anyone seen the "Imogen-off-Big-Brother"vid ?. Is it worth getting?. I reckon she is a good looking girlie. But will it turn me on?.
mr.dj

Re: Imogen off BB

Post by mr.dj »

If you like watching silouettes, bad focus, and shakey camerawork by all means go for it.... but personally I wouldn't waste my time mate.

Granted she is a decent looking lass but the film its self is a big let down, like so many of these "celebrity" tapes.

Do a search, this subject has been discussed on here a few times before, and you'll probably see that most people agree.

cheers

!drink!

mr.dj

hey mr.dj.....put a record on !drink!
rdm

Post by rdm »

Not worth the time or money.
girlsfan21

Post by girlsfan21 »

Thanks for the info. I guessd this would be the case.
Steve007

Post by Steve007 »

You can get it from the puretna file share site but I wouldnt bother its just as the first response described:)
cheers:)
strictlybroadband

Post by strictlybroadband »

It's what you'd expect from a home movie. Around the same quality as the Jordan, Paris Hilton and Abi Titmuss movies back in the day... people don't watch it for a well-lit, well-shot, well-directed viewing experience: they watch it because it's Imogen, she's naked, and she's shagging. If you want something well-made, try a Harmony title: if you want to see Imogen, you can rent the movie, or try stalking her till she agrees to sleep with you! !wink!

Imogen:

Abi:

Jordan:

[url=http://www.strictlybroadband.com/]Strictly Broadband[/url]: new movies published daily, 365 days a year!
one eyed jack

Post by one eyed jack »

It is wgat it is. The guy shagging her was no film maker so be grateful it ever got documented at all. Sounds like the real deal- shaky cam and a knee trembler at the same time. Hard to get the balance right if you are an amateur

www.realcouples.com
www.onemanbanned.com
www.linkmojo.me/realcouples
www.twitter.com/realcouples
www.facebook.com/realcouples
bill goss

Post by bill goss »

FIlms like this confuse me.

They say they don't want them out there, but isn't it illegal without a model release form? Or are they optional, a courtesy that's flouted by the unscrupulous?

And how do people get to put them on the net and charge money for them without permission, surely there's a copyright issue?
crofter

Post by crofter »

And of course taking the word of the company that has the rights to sell this particular clip might leave you out of pocket and VERY disappointed. Let's just say it makes the other celeb clips mentioned on here look like it was shot and directed by Peter Jackson ... only my tuppence worth mind.
PEOPLE think Stephen Hawking is so clever, but when you ask him a question and he is typing in the answer on his little screen, how do we know he isn't just looking up the answer on the Internet?
bill goss

Post by bill goss »

No response, no surprise!