aka National Models Peeing

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
John.h2

aka National Models Peeing

Post by John.h2 »

My copy of this DVD is titled Page 3 Girls Peeing.

This aka isn't included in the various aka's already listed.

In the mists of my memory I had thought that it was originally titled this way on bgafd.
dlhrjt

Re: aka National Models Peeing

Post by dlhrjt »

My copy is "Page 3 girls peeing" too.

Wasn't there some fuss about the use of "Page 3" in the title and therefore they had to change it?
John.h2

Post by John.h2 »

I did wonder about that but IAFD list it as an aka.
Bayleaf

Post by Bayleaf »

My copy is Page 3 too and it was originally listed here as Page 3 Girls, as you can see from the first para of my review, which is now confusing. Perhaps the mods can add the title. I presume that MSS were pressed to change the title at some point, but a reference to the original title is what this database should be about, and there can be no legal issues here as it is a simple statement of fact.

levo34

Post by levo34 »

hi all
is there a place were i can get hold of the unedited versions of these films,and will they be doing anymore

Mike@MSS

Post by Mike@MSS »

Hi Guys

Just to answer your questions, we were forced to change the titles about a year ago and did so to avoid legal action!!

Volume 3 should be out very shortly not sure of the exact release date ,but will find out a post it on here, it has some great scenes for you pissing enthusiasts and includes the likes of Sahara Knite, Franki,Renee Richards and Lolly Badcock in total 11 girls peeing

For some stills etc from vol 3 go to www.mssinteractive.com and follow the links

Hope this helps

Cheers

Mike