Help Needed: Who This?

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
Homer

Help Needed: Who This?

Post by Homer »

Hi everyone,

I've just joined the site and this is my first post.

Can someone please help? I'm looking to ID a model. Her name is Jenna. Personally i think she's stunning but i've only ever seen her on VivThomas.com.

She is the first Jenna on the page. In this pic she is blonde but I think she is usually a brunette.

The reason i'm asking for help is that i haven't been able to find any other pics or vids of her, so i'm not sure that Jenna is the name she usually goes by.

I'd really appreciate any help.

Thanks !drink!

Baldrick

Re: Help Needed: Who This?

Post by Baldrick »

Homer,
This Jenna has done a boy/girl set at one of the outdoor locations seen at Viv's site.
I only have a couple of pics that I came across on a premium dial-up site years ago.
I wonder if anyone reading has the full set and could post it in alt.binaries.nospam.britbabes
Don't know how hard it got but have looked for the set on the internet ever since.
Baldrick
lovemunkey187

Post by lovemunkey187 »

Looks like a young Jenna Jameson to me.

We got both kindsa music here. We got Country and Western
Homer

Post by Homer »

Thanks Baldrick. I didn't know of any other sets apart from the ones on VivThomas. But i would love to see her do b/g, actually i'd love to see more of her full stop. I'll keep an eye out on britbabes just in case someone does post them.

I think you may have been looking at the wrong Jenna lovemonkey187. I agree the other one does look like Jenna Jameson..

Thanks again. !drink! Cheers!!!

Who'd have thought my 2nd post would contain Baldrick, b/g and a lovemonkey? I'm going to like it here. !happy!