Who is this Men Only cover girl?

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
manham

Who is this Men Only cover girl?

Post by manham »

http://www.jobbydealer.com/product_info ... ts_id/5924

Does anyone remember the delightful lady on the cover here? I seem to have the name marsha/marcia in my head and would love to track down some more pics of her, can anyone help?
Hitman

Men Only cover girl? clickable link

Post by Hitman »

No Idea who she is???? but heres a clickable link:-

[img]http://www.jobbydealer.com/images/m/uks/mp37.jpg[/img]
manham

Re: Men Only cover girl? clickable link

Post by manham »

Yeah that link is where i got the pic from, but I wanted to get confirmation of her name to try and seek her out on the web. The danger with the link is that I know a fair few mags of the time would feature a complete babe on the front cover but she didnt actually make an appearance inside the magazine, especially these 'best of' coimpilation issues.

Anyone else remember her?
rage1111

Re: Who is this Men Only cover girl?

Post by rage1111 »

Well, on the front it says something about natasha lester but that ain't her!

Ahhh the lovely Natasha Laster.... Can't find shit about her on the web now! Big shame!!

I'm not that easily impressed........................ WOW A BLUE CAR!!!
manham

Post by manham »

Hope people dont mind me bumping this in the vain hope someone may recognise her.....
crofter

Post by crofter »

I am pretty sure that the covergirl was a regular in Club Magazine for a while, ie she appeared every month in her own column, and the name Sandy kind of rings a bell ... sorry to be so vague but it was a good few years back.
PEOPLE think Stephen Hawking is so clever, but when you ask him a question and he is typing in the answer on his little screen, how do we know he isn't just looking up the answer on the Internet?
stallion

Post by stallion »

Cindy Cooper

As crofter says she had a column in Men Only.

If you look on the Jobby Dealer website she was featured on alot of covers between 95 & 96. Those covers bring back some memories lol
mrchapel

Post by mrchapel »

It ain`t Cindy Cooper. I`m not sure but I think it was Tracy harper. I had the mag. I`ll go check. By the way wasn`t Cindy Cooper Chloe Jones, who recently died?
Bukkake shots where you are with a few other guys...is fucking gay.

In fact, about pulling trains with a woman...you wanna have sex with other guys and mix your sperm with theirs...you're just using a woman as a conduit.

Fag..--Inside Clyde
manham

Post by manham »

I dont think its tracy harper as shes listed on the cover of another mag at jobbydealer and she looks different.

This particular girl makes the name marshia or marcia come to mind and as i recall she had an absolutely gorgeouse arseand featured in a few mags back then but seems to have dissapeared after the mid 90s
max31uk

Post by max31uk »

The Model's name was definitely Marcia and she appeared in international editions as Marie.
alt.ninaries.nospam.pictures.britbabes (or whatever it used to be called back in the good old days) had a number of sets of her's. She is gorgeous but I'm not surprised there is so little info on her - I've been trying intermittently since the mid 90's.
Her surname may be Roberts, and she may be welsh.
Not a lot to go on I know. I do have loads of pics of her - let me know if you want any sending to you
Max