"Family Fun"

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
Giant X Drag

Re: "Family Fun"

Post by Giant X Drag »

I don't see the problem as long as it remains fantasy.

It's not my thing, but I don't have a problem with 'her' doing it.
mark28

Post by mark28 »

To me it seems ok, but I've not actually seen it, so I can't say for certain.

I know that I & most of the people on this forum are intelligent enough to know that it's not real.

But I guess there must be some people that believe it to be true, which does give me a problem.

I don't know if it's legal or not, but I guess if they claim it to me a mother & daughter & it actually isn't, then it's false advertising. But if it actually was then I would find it rather disturbing & i wouldn't want anything to do with the company involved.
c.j.jaxxon

Post by c.j.jaxxon »

I agree!
c.j.jaxxon

Post by c.j.jaxxon »

I think he know's that. I believe though in HIS eyes he thinks that just the suggestion of the subject being seen, even being fantasy might provoke something in the weak of heart. But we know that this stuff goes on in somebody's family whether we know it or not, whether we like it or not.
Giant X Drag

Post by Giant X Drag »

"if they claim it to me a mother & daughter"

I think you misunderstand.

It's not two people claiming to be in the same family.

It's a solo girl, talking to the camera, saying guff like "oh, Uncle, you've caught me naked" etc.

It's pretty cack, but I can't really see the moral objection as it's clear that it ain't for real.