LDM Sighting?

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
Michelle

Re: LDM Sighting?

Post by Michelle »

Remember guys Linsey in real life is about 5'5 tall and a dress 8-10...

I can imagine preganancy and childbirth made them considerabally larger which may have resulted in severe back pain for someone with a small frame...

She seems happy... plus there are plenty of big boobed models about.....
Lightningboy

Post by Lightningboy »

..yeah ,but not that many with natural tits..
paul211

Post by paul211 »

She wasn't going to last forever. Lot's of women give up their career when they have a baby, so what's wrong with her doing it?
nasty

Post by nasty »

Yeah, fine, she can do whatever she wants if she is giving up the business. Good luck to her, hope she is very happy in life.

But that pic says it's from last week. So, what I'm saying is, if she continues working, running a website, there's no way I'm paying to see linsey with smaller boobs. Her whole gimmick, was big natural boobs.

[url=http://nastynas.thumblogger.com]Free Pics And Clips At The Nasty Nas Guide[/url]
Lightningboy

Post by Lightningboy »

Spot on..I reckon she'll regret it.
LaylaJade

Post by LaylaJade »

Maybe she got tired of al the attention, I myself have some huge tit's (they have gotton bigger since I got them done without surgery) and some of the hassle I get because of my boobs is unbelievable.
For most woman if they want less attention they can just dress down, no makeup, myself on the other hand, having just crawled out of bed with my hair looking like rats tails and last nights mascara still under my eyes, still get people making rude comments about my boobs or staring at me in a scary way when I am at the supermarket buying milk!
I know that it was myself that made the choice to get bigger boobs and overall it's good and I love them but the attention it attracts to me when I am not infront of the camera does get a bit much sometimes.
Huge boobs or not I still think she looks hot.
Just a thought,
Lay xx

Check out my New Site
www.LaylaJade.com

Also Please Visit:
www.LaylaJadePPV.com
www.LaylaJadeAdult.com
www.BeInXXX.com
Follow Me On Twitter: LaylaXXXJade
Add Me On FaceBook: www.facebook.com/people/Layla-Jade/100000507988155
snapz