A Date With Samantha Jane / Sam And The Electricia

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
Keiichi

A Date With Samantha Jane / Sam And The Electricia

Post by Keiichi »

Been watching the skies for re-releases of these two titles from either UKShags.com or VideoAngels, following OfficerDibble's previous contributions on the subject, but nothing seems to have moved for a while. Could someone help me out with them?

I know A Date With... was on UK Shags 7, but their website is only showing Vol.8 at the moment.

Thanx in advance, K1 !bow!
Samantha-Jane Homden - *wow*.
Officer Dibble

Re: A Date With Samantha Jane / Sam And The Electricia

Post by Officer Dibble »

'Sam and the Electrician' is done and ready to rock, and, at your prompting, I have just commenced work on 'A Date With Samantha-Jane'. So, how's that for freakin' service, eh? As it happens, after months of inactivity, I was going to update the relevant site in the next couple of days and add a number of DVD's featuring puka babes, like Donna Ambrose, Misty McCain, Lucy Gresty, Lisa Thorpe, Niki Norman (AKA Nici Sterling) Samantha and more.

Officer Dibble

apples2090

Re: A Date With Samantha Jane / Sam And The Electr

Post by apples2090 »

whats the Donna Ambrose dvd that your giving out, is it a solo soft?
Keiichi

Post by Keiichi »

Dibble, amigo... You rock, you roll, you RULE! I'm not online until tomorrow (doing this on my phone!) so will touch base then. Are there any other Samantha-Jane works in the process? Best regards, and thanks again - K1 ^_^

Officer Dibble

Post by Officer Dibble »

"Dibble, amigo... You rock, you roll, you RULE!"

Wheyhey! Sounds about right. Anyhow, enough of me, cop for this -

This is the full unexpurgated version with two alternative cumshot endings. Apart from that I'm working on 'A Date With Samantha-Jane' this week. So, as soon as it's done, I'll let ya' know. We do have a few more Samantha solo and lezzie sessions in the archives and these will be released in due course.

Also, I don't know if you are aware but Samantha plays one of the villains in this movie -

Later,

Officer Dibble

Keiichi

Post by Keiichi »

Consider it fully copped for, occifer. Will be putting an order in once you've got A Date With... sorted an'all.

(^)___________________(^)__v "Victoly!"

planeterotica

Re: A Date With Samantha Jane / Sam And The Electricia

Post by planeterotica »

Nice one Officer, i worked with Sam-Jane several years ago and she was a great girl, keep up the good work!love!

Keiichi

Post by Keiichi »

Have just seen A Date With on the site. Way to go, Dibs! ^_^

Have stuck an order in for Sam and the Sparky and Lisa Thorpe/Marino already - will wait for them to land before shoving through another order.

Cheers, K1

Officer Dibble

Post by Officer Dibble »

Wheyhey! Yes, I was going to mention it but of late it's been too hot to be hunkered down over the old computer. Anyhow, here it is. It's also worth noting that this is the first time since it was shot in 1998 that the full (90 Min) unexpurgated and unabridged version has been offered.

Officer Dibble