Lady Sonia

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
Tej_Mullen

Lady Sonia

Post by Tej_Mullen »

Outstanding original content on her website, if a little expensive.

Bit disappointed that she doesn't seem to actually get any herself.., does anyone know why she go all the way?

Good luck!
Alex

Re: Lady Sonia

Post by Alex »

Never known her go all the way. She does give plenty of blowjobs however.

Wonder why she made the sudden change from fem-dom to blowjobs. Is there more money in the blowjobs?
Tej_Mullen

Post by Tej_Mullen »

Don't know..., but to tell you the turth, I mainly watch the newer stuff. Pumps and leather masks with zips for the mouth don't do it for me.

It would be good if we could see her in a Ben Dover housewifes type carry on with two blokes. Maybe Marino could entice her!?

Good luck!
biffalo

Post by biffalo »

Why isn"t she on the BGAFD? Excuse my ignorance if it's an obvious answer
Bayleaf

Post by Bayleaf »

Rule seems to be that you need dvd or video release to be listed. Although there are a fair few girls who have got just a tv appearance to their name so it really comes down to workload for the mods, web-only scenes are not included because of the sheer volume of material out there.

Alex

Post by Alex »

>>Don't know..., but to tell you the turth, I mainly watch the newer stuff. >>Pumps and leather masks with zips for the mouth don't do it for me.

I get your point. The gimp who used to gasp "Thank you Lady Sonia" when he was on the vinegar strokes was mildly amusing tho.
biffalo

Post by biffalo »

Thanks Bayleaf
Twingo

Post by Twingo »

I guess she goes all the way know, at least according to her latest update on her homepage.
Tej_Mullen

Post by Tej_Mullen »

Cor!
Gentleman

Post by Gentleman »

blimey!! im tempted to join because of this but i think i'll hold fire to see if this is the direction the site is heading first.