disappointing response

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
chelseafan

disappointing response

Post by chelseafan »

After weeks of waiting for some sort of clue to find out what agency Chelsea (ex Bang Babes, i am reliably informed) works for, or has she quit the business....i am still no nearer to finding out. I am gutted that everybody else seems to have their questions and queries answered on this site, but, as yet, i have not been lucky enough to get any information.
Surely, i was not the only one to watch 'Bang Babes' short films starring Chelsea, Emma and Danni (to name the ones i liked to watch) and would love to be able to get some pictures of these three stunning girls......hoping that someone else with some information used to love the 'Bang Babes' and can give me an early Christmas present with some useful info.
clubwednesday

Re: disappointing response

Post by clubwednesday »

walpole model agency mate
chelseafan

Post by chelseafan »

Thanks a lot for that 'Clubwednesday'. Have checked it out, but, unfortunately there are two girls called Chelsea there. One is Chelsea Sinclaire and the other is just Chelsea. Neither of them is the one i am looking for. She used to be on 'Bang Babes' before it went to Channel 915 and 'In Bed With The Bang Babes'. She can currently be seen on a 'Ben Dover' advert that appears in the breaks between 'In Bed With The Bang Babes'. I cannot imagine i am the only one who reckons she is gorgeous and wants piccies of her. I am amazed at your quick response after weeks of trying on this site. Thanks again, but, unfortunately i am still searching.
clubwednesday

Post by clubwednesday »

no probs, sorry it wasnt more helpful, only just "found" this forum myself!! Ant links to a pic of her may be able to tell you more if she is a dancer as well.
NeilUK

Post by NeilUK »

Hi

I'll ask the people at Bang Babes for you, if they can help I'll let you know the answer

Neil

http://www.celebritiesrus.com/blog
chelseafan

Post by chelseafan »

thanks again...thanks for the new advice, but don't understand 'ant links'....i am a bit thick, but could you explain more please.
chelseafan

Post by chelseafan »

Thanks a lot NeilUK....keeping everything crossed....i have been in touch with Layla at Bang Babes, but she is reluctant to help me with the short films....and said today that Chelsea has now left Bang Babes....as i say, she does appear in a Ben Dover commercial and i wonder if there is any way to find out more through that route.....thanks again.....i now know how Desperate Dan felt...(old cartoon character in Beano/Dandy, you might not know of him)
k2noodles

Post by k2noodles »

im not sure who you might be refering to but i do recall seeing a gorgeous arabic looking model on bang babes and some tvx ads. She has also been known as chelsea, but most people know her as roxy rare. If it is her, I know that she has done loads of xxx vids, but has unfortunately retired.
chelseafan

Post by chelseafan »

thanks very much for your input k2noodles....but unfortunately, it doesn't sound like her. She is a young girl with a London accent, beautiful eyes and nipples like door stops. I cannot get over the incredible response...as i said i have tried for weeks to get info on her, but nobody knows her. If you had watched 'Bang Babes' on the wrestling channel (427) you would have seen her in a stretch limo driving around London with another girl, Danni, and she has done short films with D'Angelis and as i say has recently (tonight you could probably see her in the BEN DOVER ads between the 'In Bed With The Bang Babes' programme on channel 915) been on Turn Around T.V....but on in the previously recorded short films.
clubwednesday

Post by clubwednesday »

cfc, typing error lol ...it was meant to say........any links to a pic of her or the ben dover advert?