in bed with Faith

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
jaybo

Re: in bed with Faith

Post by jaybo »

I didn't steal it , i paid fifteen dollars ??? for it . JJ .
chipmunk_chaz

Post by chipmunk_chaz »

i tried to pay for it, they took my money and didnt give me access, and havent replied to my emails! so be careful before parting with that hard earned cash!
Dickie Davies

Post by Dickie Davies »

I've never understood why someone who has paid for content should post it free for everyone else.

At worst case, it would mean no more posts by people with the hot content.

I don't respect someone who buys a private set then posts it on a public site. Strikes me they are a bit sad.

If people want to stick with free sets from 1988, good luck. New ones cost money and , one way or another, you need to conrtrribute.
jaybo

Post by jaybo »

"At worst case, it would mean no more posts by people with the hot content." What is that about ??? People posting cotent they have the rights to ??? Making money ??? . I posted for others to share , wrong of me i know , let it go father . JJ .

[Edited by moderator]
texaspete

Post by texaspete »

Neil,

I can't find this massage scene?

Cheers
Tex

"Isn't anyone going to come in?"
"That's up to you, showstopper!"
mark28

Post by mark28 »

Faith is so beautiful! OMG I cant' believe the new vid & pics from it, lucky lucky guy.